Rubbish/Waste/Junk Clearance/Removal Recommendation

I just wanted to recommend Doran Waste for any rubbish clearance or junk removal in the area. They are based in East Dulwich I believe. Me and my husband have recently moved to the area and we have been doing some building work and needed some waste collected. We had a very good experience with this company and I promised I would leave them a review here so here it is. I emailed them on a Tuesday night at about 8pm after reading some reviews on Google and they got straight back to me and arranged the collection for the next afternoon. The guys that turned up were very polite and professional and gave us a pretty decent price. We will most definetly be using them again when we need any rubbish cleared. They have their prices and contact info on their website doran-waste.co.uk. I hope this is helpful if anyone needs any rubbish cleared.

All the best

Dulwichgirl85 x

• 2 years later...

ETA

lingtenlouifrar wrote at 08:14PM on 22 June

> Thanks man, I was looking for something like that.

That was pointed out to admins as bogus and was deleted, like five other posts with that username.

Now reporting the expected follow-up of 23 June, below, that pushes the URL of a business based in Arizona.

Last week I decided to get rid of all the junk in the backyard and these guys from https://busybeesjunk.com/ for help. At first I wanted to save some money and do all the work by myself. As it turned out later I didn't have the time nor the resources to manage alone. I had some doubts because I feared that it would be expensive. A friend of mine had used their services before and had a discount voucher. He was very kind to share it with me. Now I have finally cleared the mess from the backyard.