Car Wash at Dulwich Hamlet - CAUTION!

Hi all,

Just something to be aware of, if you're going to get your car washed at the hand wash at the stadium, I would strongly advise doing it while you're still with your car, rather than leaving it there while you go shopping.

I have seen on many occasions, the cars finished being cleaned then driven around the car park like its a race track. Wheel spinning, doing handbrake turns and nearly crashing into other parked cars.

They also blast music out of the stereos in the car which isn't good for the speakers either.

I think it's only a matter of time before there is an accident, especially with how erratic the driving is, so please be aware your car is being driven like a banger racer while you're away.

I'm not sure which person there is the manager, but it doesn't seem like anybody there particularly cares.

If it only happened once, then I wouldn't have mentioned it, however, it's a regular occurrence.

I think people need to be aware that their possessions (very expensive ones at that) are being treated with such disregard.

I've seen them joy riding around on lots of occasions.

I will film it next time and inform the police.

They?ve scratched my paint work too on my new car and the dash. Then said it was already there, even though the car was 4 days old!

After reading this my suspicions have been confirmed and I will try somewhere else too

Peckhamguy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Never used them myself but here say that money

> went missing and another item from a car wile

> being cleaned there

I don't think it's a great idea to post up this kind of accusation about a local business based on hearsay.

The other posters had personal experience of things being wrong.

I asked about the driving and it dries the cars, which some people want.

They have cctv and everything is recorded so you can see if they scratched your car or stole things.

I've never experienced it, but I do know of someone from one car wash who stole something that had dropped onto the floor and was made to leave immediately.

Don't be so quick to make accusations - you can find out the facts if you want to.

If they were as awful as you are making out, they wouldn't be in business.

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Don't be so quick to make accusations - you can

> find out the facts if you want to.

>

> If they were as awful as you are making out, they

> wouldn't be in business.

Equally, they could still be in business because people have been intimidated into not sharing their negative experiences.

Don't be so quick to make accusations...