Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

https://georgemonkhouse.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageHighly Recommending Heating Engineer ( Mark)
Posted by itpxc 21 March, 2018 10:27

I was fortunate enough to read Marks reviews on this forum and called him when our 20 year old boiler packed up. Mark was absolutely brilliant, he arrived when he said he would, gave an honest assessment of the problems and we decided to replace it with a modern eco boiler. Marks workmanship was exceptional and included additional works that needed doing along the way like re wiring the old unsafe electrics and replacing the expansion vessel on our water cylinder with no additional cost. Mark is very contentious and a true professional which was all to our benefit. We are delighted with our new heating system and the service from Mark at New Gas Boilers. I would strongly recommend him if you need a qualified and very experienced heating/boiler engineer

messageRe: Highly Recommending Heating Engineer ( Mark)
Posted by Penguin68 21 March, 2018 10:39

Mark is very contentious Conscientious? Or spoiling for a fight?

Posted by singalto 21 March, 2018 15:45

Is it Mark Newlove? He is brilliant..

Posted by itpxc 22 March, 2018 10:48

Very conscientious,and yes its Mark NewLove 07971824567

Posted by jscammel 31 October, 2018 14:28

I would echo the recommendations here. I have just had a new boiler installed By Mark to replace a 20 year old one. Mark provided valuable advice as to which boiler to choose and various options. All installed in a day and working well! He also responded very quickly to a couple of queries I had post installation. I am very pleased with my new boiler.

Posted by cella 31 October, 2018 15:07

Keep reading good reviews but I offered and held open 3 days for him to come to provide a quote and no response! Grr.

Posted by Nicola M 26 November, 2018 13:22

I can highly recommend Mark Newlove, he advised us and then fitted the new boiler last week - really helpful chap.
Nicola

Posted by tjh1979 30 December, 2018 09:43

Mark Newlove recently fitted a vaillant eco boiler to our premises a couple of months ago, he was very helpful and also provided a competitive price. The work carried out was to a very high standard, including the piping to the drain work. He was punctual and he provided excellent advice after installation. The difference it has made Has been huge. I would highly recommend Mark.

Posted by parrot12 January 02, 03:22PM

Just to add, belatedly, to the excellent reviews for Mark - we had a gas leak a couple of months ago with a new baby in the house and he dropped everything to be there immediately, job was done fast and immaculately and he was very reassuring to boot! Highly recommend.

Posted by tersiered January 11, 02:50PM

I also echo everyone’s positive recommendations for Mark Newlove. He is extremely professional and nice guy. He carried out my annual gas safety check for the boiler, gas hob and open fire. He gives very good advice too on all thing gas and heating related and I would certainly use him to install a new boiler when the time comes.

Posted by tersiered January 11, 02:51PM

I also echo everyone’s positive recommendations for Mark Newlove. He is extremely professional and nice guy. He carried out my annual gas safety check today for the boiler, gas hob and open fire. He gives very good advice too on all thing gas and heating related and I would certainly use him to install a new boiler when the time comes.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum