Estate agents and/or online estate agents' recommendations

Europe

Hi Europe

I just sold my property through the address, they are based in Beckenham, but cover all over.

My property was on the market for 2 weeks, when I received an offer. We have now exchanged and will complete next week.

I dealt with Remzi, it a family run estate agents, they really worked hard to sell my property, their communication is amazing.

The Address 020 8650 5875

Good luck

We've just sold through No Flies and they have been absolutely brilliant. We went under offer after around three weeks with a price we are very happy with. Really professional, great communication and they've made through process really stress-free. If you are looking to sell, give them a call!

Although it's been a while since we sold our house through NoFlies such was their level of service and professionalism that I feel compelled to recommend them again. From my experience, Tony and Brendan are real one-offs; they're proactive, hard-working, they listen, they communicate, and they absorb all of the stress associated with house moves on their shoulders, not yours. I say this as a seller who was forced to abort one transaction at a very late stage, thus denying them their very hard-earned fee. When we were ready to move again we had no hesitation in re-instructing NoFlies.

If you're looking to sell I would advise inviting them round for a chat at the very least.