Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommending plasterer John McCann
Posted by Beggsies 08 May, 2018 18:52

Hello all, if you need a plasterer would highly recommend John McCann (07905044912) - weve had him back twice now to plaster our Victorian property and hes done such a lovely job. Friendly and very reasonably priced too.

messageRe: Recommending plasterer John McCann
Posted by singalto 09 May, 2018 23:53

I totally agree. John is really good..

Posted by nina_maniana 10 May, 2018 13:59

we've used him. Nice guy and does a good job.

Posted by jk2016 23 May, 2018 08:16

Just had John round to do our bedroom - he was reliable, quick and did a great job

Posted by Hallw1 25 May, 2018 10:11

Yesterday John plastered around a velux window that has been installed in our spare room.

He's a clear communicator, turned up when he said he would, has a very practical approach, charged a fair price and offered helpful advice about painting / decorating over and around the area.

Couldn't recommend him enough. His number is 07905044912

Posted by vstaton 21 June, 2018 10:49

John recently did some work in my kitchen. On time, good work, tidy, fair price, nice guy and I will definitley use him again if I need any plastering done.

Posted by Emsicality 30 July, 2018 11:27

Hi - I'd like to recommend John. We just moved here and he plastered our bedroom. Great job, tidy, quick and reasonable on price. Even helped us out with advice and assistance on a couple of other bits for no other reason than he seems to be a really nice guy. We will most likely be getting him back in when we need more work done for a bigger renovation project.

Posted by SheldorAFK 12 December, 2018 20:16

Another recommendation for John. He has just completed replastering our large hallway and we're delighted with the results. It's an old Victorian property where none of the walls or ceilings are level but all look perfectly flat now. John was thorough, tidy and reasonsonably priced. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others. We hired him on the basis of these positive comments on the forum and we weren't disappointed.

Posted by Jacaps5 January 10, 09:16PM

John recently did a plastering job for us. He was quick to respond and fit us in before Christmas. The job was done well and he was very careful and tidy which was a relief as we have recently had new carpets. He has years of experience and is reasonably priced. We would definitely use him again for any other plastering jobs.

Posted by laurarhiannon19 February 14, 12:01PM

We recently used John for a small plastering job and he was great- very quick to visit and provide a quote, and then made time to do the job shortly after. He was much better priced than the other quotes that we had sought. He is very amiable and willing to explain what he is doing, as well as being tidy and careful to leave the place as he found it. We would highly recommend him!

Posted by madger February 15, 12:37PM

yes, John did some brilliant plastering for me a couple of years back too. He was easy to have around, a nice guy, and beautiful work.

Posted by Duvetcat March 09, 12:22PM

John McCann plastered a ceiling for me and put up coving this week; I was happy with the quality of his work and he was prompt and reliable, I will use him again and recommend him.

Posted by pjm100 March 12, 09:00PM

Another happy customer for John McCann

Posted by eggsandbeans April 09, 01:23PM

Recommendation for John
John has just done some skimming/plastering work for me and I was glad we used him. We had a few quotes but his was reasonable and he gave me a run through of the work involved and the steps involved. Really helpful.
He came round really quickly, and the job was done within a week.

He came up with a good solution for a plastering problem we had and all the way through the job gave me an update on where he was with everything. I will use him again.

07905044912 - John

Posted by Evercub April 30, 11:33AM

We needed a substantial part of our spare bedroom to be replastered. No question who to call! John McCann (07905 044912) has done work for me here before. He's a great character, and a superb plasterer - experienced, knowledgeable and conscientious. Great results. Highly recommended.

Posted by ammmiller May 15, 08:42PM

We had to have our mess of a hallway sorted, upstairs and downstairs, which John absolutely did! John did a cracking job, well within time and at a more than reasonable price. So good in fact, we got him back to do our living room a week later! Highly recommend.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum