Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.hensonsecurity.com

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageGarden centres for large outdoor plants??
Posted by Minitoots 10 June, 2018 10:49

We're looking for fairly large hardy outdoor plants which will need to stay in pots on our roof terrace, such as yuccas, bottlebrush, cordylines etc. Used to go to Columbia road as it was cheaper but would like to find somewhere a bit nearer here or towards Kent / Surrey. The roof terrace is small and very exposed re: wind and sun so we are a bit limited. Any recommendations for garden centres / nurseries ?

messageRe: Garden centres for large outdoor plants??
Posted by julie157 10 June, 2018 17:49

Have p-m'd you.
Dougie Brace

Posted by shazza76 10 June, 2018 19:22

Shannonís Garden Centre in Forest Hill.

Posted by Gardenman 12 June, 2018 20:00

I use a beautiful garden centre near Swanley. It is trade only & I can get a bit of discount for you. You could give me a list or I can recommend some plants for you. They do a nice range of pots too. I have a large van to collect if needed
Nigel

Posted by Gardenman 12 June, 2018 20:09

I use a beautiful garden centre based near Swanley. It is a trade only centre, but I can get you a discount. They have a huge selection of plants. You can give me a list, or Iím happy to make suggestions. I have a large van to collect if that helps. Give me a call/text & would be delighted to help. Might need to think about an irrigation system if their going to be on the roof. They do them as well
Nigel

Posted by Minitoots 21 June, 2018 12:21

Many thanks for the recommendations, especially the Trade ones - very helpful.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum