Garden centres for large outdoor plants??

We're looking for fairly large hardy outdoor plants which will need to stay in pots on our roof terrace, such as yuccas, bottlebrush, cordylines etc. Used to go to Columbia road as it was cheaper but would like to find somewhere a bit nearer here or towards Kent / Surrey. The roof terrace is small and very exposed re: wind and sun so we are a bit limited. Any recommendations for garden centres / nurseries ?

I use a beautiful garden centre near Swanley. It is trade only & I can get a bit of discount for you. You could give me a list or I can recommend some plants for you. They do a nice range of pots too. I have a large van to collect if needed

Nigel

I use a beautiful garden centre based near Swanley. It is a trade only centre, but I can get you a discount. They have a huge selection of plants. You can give me a list, or I?m happy to make suggestions. I have a large van to collect if that helps. Give me a call/text & would be delighted to help. Might need to think about an irrigation system if their going to be on the roof. They do them as well

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...