Female painter/ decorator

temi

Female painter decorator based in peckham. 7 to 8 years experience. I work fast, meticulously and ONLY with water based paints

- Internal & external painting. ( Walls, ceilings, woodwork, etc)

- Prep work (Filling, Sanding etc.)

I charge a day rate of ?90 plus materials (paint, filler etc)

Contact for a free consultation visit.

References available on request.

07784 289 024

• 1 month later...
Temi recently completed the redecoration for me, of an entire hallway (2 bed flat)in Nunhead. The quality of her work is superb, she's punctual, works quickly, and is very reliable. She's due to do some more work for me at another place in East Dulwich soon. Can't recommend her enough. I won't be using anyone else in the future. To verify, feel free to email me - [email protected] (an unbiased & very happy previous client)- Tom

• 3 weeks later...
Temi just redecorated our hall and landing, and did a really great job. She repaired several areas with crumbling plaster and holes to look as good as new, and was scrupulous about dust and cleaning up, which was great with a nosey toddler around. Quality work, no fuss, quick, thorough and took half the time we were quoted by others. She's lovely with kids too :) Highly recommended.

Thanks for the lovely feedback guys, Also ive just seen the private messages dating back to june. Im really bad at navigating this website, so apologies. I will try to be more frequent on here and get better. I will also add my number because it's better to get me on the phone. Thanks for your patience.

Temi

• 3 months later...

This is a belated thank you to and recommendation for the amazing Temi. I could not remember my log in details or email account with which I had originally registered on the forum some years ago, hence the delay in my posting.

Having seen the reviews on here I contacted Temi at the end of August as my flat needed completely redecorating - every single wall, ceiling and piece of woodwork, including making good things I had bodged years earlier when I had attempted to fill and paint over things myself.

Temi kindly managed to squeeze us in to complete as much as humanly possible before her going on holiday.

Temi worked tirelessly to get as much done as possible, I was exhausted from just watching her whip around the flat on the odd day when I was in at the same time. She even worked until 1am the day before flying out and I'm pretty sure there were other days when she did long hours but tried not to charge me for!

One room could not be completed before her holiday due to my lack of paint ordering so she kept hold of the spare keys that she had been using all week whilst we were out, then returned once back - she is 100% trustworthy and reliable.

We are extremely pleased with the high quality finish of her work and have no hesitation in recommending Temi - 07784 289 024. We will definitely be using her services again.

Also to add, we used Lynlea West https://www.lynleaweststudio.com/ to pick the colour scheme for the flat and she was also amazing. 07984 420 827.

Both of these ladies are incredibly talented, hard working and great value for money.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...