Oven cleaning

Having been put off by oven cleaners using extremely potent substances to clean my oven, leaving toxic smelling fumes to burn away on departure, I would like to recommend Stefan from Oven Rescue, South East London who uses sweet smelling, no toxic products. He came at extremely short notice, was friendly, prompt, reasonably priced and did an outstandingly thorough job of cleaning my oven and hob. I would highly recommend him. Contact details are 07825 953950 (Stefan).

I?d also like to endorse Oven Rescue South East London. Having reached out to him on Facebook only this morning, Stefan got back to me straight away and booked me in for an appointment on the same day. He did a stellar job and our double oven looks as new! He also replaced the faulty light of the main oven which I?d forgotten was even there. Although I had some initial reservations about paying for a proper oven cleanse, I have been left more than convinced this is a service worth leaving to a professional -see the attached photos for evidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In