Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommended - excellent driving instructor
Posted by Libby 13 August, 2018 15:23

Silvano Bozza recently taught my son to drive and pass his test. We chose him after reading glowing reviews on the East Dulwich forum and we were not disappointed. Silvano is a patient, meticulous and friendly driving instructor who really cares about his customers. Would thoroughly recommend Silvano to anyone seeking an excellent driving instructor.

messageRe: Recommended - excellent driving instructor
Posted by tm89 03 September, 2018 18:24

I'd also like to recommend Silvano Bozza, a fantastic instructor. I'm a 28 and wanted to learn before I put it off again! I found Silvano on here and was eager to learn with him as he had such good reviews. He deserves all the praise he gets - he is patient, thorough and fully engaged throughout the lesson. He teaches you to become a safe and confident driver without any bad habits. I usually had 1 lesson a week but Silvano was accommodating to my changing schedule. Highly recommended.

Posted by brambles 17 September, 2018 09:36

Try dulwich driving school
My nephew passed this morning at Bromley

Posted by BM13 17 September, 2018 15:40

+1 to Silvano Bozza, thanks to him I passed (1st attempt) earlier this year.

Posted by bimum 18 September, 2018 15:52

Anyone knows his contact number please? Thanks

Posted by lester 20 October, 2018 12:32

I thoroughly recommend Silvano Bozza. I am in my mid 30s, no previous driving experience and passed first time with 4 minor faults. Silvano teaches you not only the basic skills you might need to pass your test but how to drive safely in different road conditions. This is a very good value for your money. The service Silvano offers is impecable. He was always punctual and flexible when I needed to change lesson times and start/end places. The quality of the lessons were outstanding. Silvano is an experienced instructor and adapts very well to your learning pace. Highly recommended.

Posted by natty01295 24 October, 2018 19:50

Any CHEAP driving lessons

OR - anyone help with Private lessons

Posted by Гатил&# 27 October, 2018 15:05

Would recommend Nick Pauli (Nicholas Drivingn school), passed pretty quickly with him after failing three times with other instructors. Great teacher and a nice bloke as well.

Posted by Libby 28 October, 2018 17:32

Silvano's contact details:

silvanobozza1@gmail.com and 07702615834

Posted by Maltron March 04, 01:22PM

I would also like to highly recommend Silvano Bozza. He is such a gentlemen and because of him I passed first time. His methods meant that apart from some initial nerves, the lesson was an absolute breeze with just 7 minor faults. I also knew the roads on the test like the back of my hand which meant less unexpected things to worry about on test day.

Shame I won't really get to see him again!

His details are: 07702615834

silvanobozza1@gmail.com

Posted by mdew April 15, 04:02PM

Having found recommendations for Silvano as a driving instructor on this forum, I have now passed with him with only 2 minor faults last week!

I was very nervous about driving in the beginning, but within a few lessons I felt at ease and feel able to drive safely in a variety of different situations and conditions. Silvano has been extremely patient with me and he is very friendly, caring and supportive, helping me to feel well prepared for the test and battle the nerves.

I would highly recommend Silvano to anyone looking for an instructor.

Posted by JA01 April 15, 06:30PM

For anyone in the area wanting driving lessons I thoroughly recommend The Grand Drive. Shannon is an amazing instructor and I couldnt have wished for a better teacher. I had regular lessons with her and passed quickly. I always looked forward to my lessons with Shannon. She was never shouty, and explained everything clearly. My lessons were fun and I learned so much. I am such a confident driver thanks to Shannon. I couldnt recommend her enough. I have even gone back to have some motorway lessons. Her contact is- 07938 499811 / shannongranddrive@gmail.com

Julie

Posted by muffins78 May 17, 09:14AM

Hello, I see many recommendations for Silvano, does he do automatic driving? Iíve tried googling to find out. If not, can you recommend anyone who does? Thank you

Posted by Milkwood May 25, 09:24PM

Another glowing recommendation for Silvano, who is thorough, professional and understanding. My son passed this week and found him to be an excellent teacher. His patience and attention to detail meant my son was prepared in the best possible way for not just his test, but future driving.

Posted by Frieqs May 28, 11:04AM

If you want to learn to drive, or get a refresher you must hire Silvano Bozza's time. I contacted him in spring 2018 and he was full. I reached out to other instructors, I either had no response or they too were full. Then to my surprise Silvano contacted me asking if I still needed lessons, I still haven't heard from anyone else!

While I had driven in the states for 17 years (manual too), I had not driven for the last 10 years I have been living in London. The thought of driving on the left side of the road, with narrow roads and cars parked everywhere caused me considerable panic.

After a few lessons, I gained confidence even though some days I thought 'I am NEVER going to pass' - the lessons seemed really hard. But Silvano was patient, clear with instruction and even corrected my bad habits.

I probably should have practiced in my own time more, but he prepared me so well for the practical test, I passed with only 1 fault (stopped at red light too close to a parked car).

Silvano is not just teaching you how to pass the practical test, he is teaching you how to drive: safely, confidently and happy! We also had great laughs during our lessons.

I can't say enough about Silvano, if you can wait for his availability you should, you won't be sorry.

Posted by westyloo July 05, 05:36PM

I agree with everything others are saying about Silvano. I too have recently passed with only 1 fault having not driven since moving to London 17 years ago! He was extremely patient with me even during my moments of mad frustration and I'll be eternally grateful for his services. If you need lessons, beginners or refreshers, definitely get in touch with Silvano.

Posted by natty01295 July 08, 11:12PM

Its Very hard to pass the Driving Test !!!!

Posted by psynno July 17, 10:45AM

I highly recommend Silvano. I'm a new learner, and right from the start he has been very patient and understanding. Very flexible with the lesson plans. He has worked very diligently and supported me through some very challenging lessons. He gets to the root of any problems you are having and he's very methodical in teaching you to overcome bad habits. I feel i am now a safe and confident driver. Thanks to him i was able to get over my nerves on test day and pass with 4 minor faults. Excellent instructor. I can't rate him highly enough!
silvanobozza1@gmail.com

Posted by natty01295 July 17, 12:45PM

Is there flexible way to pay for lessons ?

Posted by shaymd September 14, 08:46AM

Silvano Bazzo really does have a glowing reputation and many recommendations, but alas when I contacted him for a refresher course he was fully booked! He was kind enough to point me to this forum to help find another instructor and I found Nick Pauli of the Nicholas Driving Academy with whom I've just finished 5 refresher lessons, and I couldn't be happier!
Nick was friendly, knowledgeable and on the ball, so even though I hadn't driven since passing my test a year and a half ago, my confidence grow quickly and felt safe knowing even if I made a mistake he was quick to correct and help me. He's local so knows the area like the back of his hand and was incredibly flexible with lessons which was perfect as I work night shifts.
He can be found at nicholasdrivingacademy.co.uk or on 07956221706

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 14, 08:47am by shaymd.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum