Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageRecommended - excellent driving instructor
Posted by Libby 13 August, 2018 15:23

Silvano Bozza recently taught my son to drive and pass his test. We chose him after reading glowing reviews on the East Dulwich forum and we were not disappointed. Silvano is a patient, meticulous and friendly driving instructor who really cares about his customers. Would thoroughly recommend Silvano to anyone seeking an excellent driving instructor.

messageRe: Recommended - excellent driving instructor
Posted by tm89 03 September, 2018 18:24

I'd also like to recommend Silvano Bozza, a fantastic instructor. I'm a 28 and wanted to learn before I put it off again! I found Silvano on here and was eager to learn with him as he had such good reviews. He deserves all the praise he gets - he is patient, thorough and fully engaged throughout the lesson. He teaches you to become a safe and confident driver without any bad habits. I usually had 1 lesson a week but Silvano was accommodating to my changing schedule. Highly recommended.

Posted by brambles 17 September, 2018 09:36

Try dulwich driving school
My nephew passed this morning at Bromley

Posted by BM13 17 September, 2018 15:40

+1 to Silvano Bozza, thanks to him I passed (1st attempt) earlier this year.

Posted by bimum 18 September, 2018 15:52

Anyone knows his contact number please? Thanks

Posted by lester 20 October, 2018 12:32

I thoroughly recommend Silvano Bozza. I am in my mid 30s, no previous driving experience and passed first time with 4 minor faults. Silvano teaches you not only the basic skills you might need to pass your test but how to drive safely in different road conditions. This is a very good value for your money. The service Silvano offers is impecable. He was always punctual and flexible when I needed to change lesson times and start/end places. The quality of the lessons were outstanding. Silvano is an experienced instructor and adapts very well to your learning pace. Highly recommended.

Posted by natty01295 24 October, 2018 19:50

Any CHEAP driving lessons

OR - anyone help with Private lessons

Posted by Гатил&# 27 October, 2018 15:05

Would recommend Nick Pauli (Nicholas Drivingn school), passed pretty quickly with him after failing three times with other instructors. Great teacher and a nice bloke as well.

Posted by Libby 28 October, 2018 17:32

Silvano's contact details:

silvanobozza1@gmail.com and 07702615834

Posted by Maltron March 04, 01:22PM

I would also like to highly recommend Silvano Bozza. He is such a gentlemen and because of him I passed first time. His methods meant that apart from some initial nerves, the lesson was an absolute breeze with just 7 minor faults. I also knew the roads on the test like the back of my hand which meant less unexpected things to worry about on test day.

Shame I won't really get to see him again!

His details are: 07702615834

silvanobozza1@gmail.com

Posted by mdew April 15, 04:02PM

Having found recommendations for Silvano as a driving instructor on this forum, I have now passed with him with only 2 minor faults last week!

I was very nervous about driving in the beginning, but within a few lessons I felt at ease and feel able to drive safely in a variety of different situations and conditions. Silvano has been extremely patient with me and he is very friendly, caring and supportive, helping me to feel well prepared for the test and battle the nerves.

I would highly recommend Silvano to anyone looking for an instructor.

Posted by JA01 April 15, 06:30PM

For anyone in the area wanting driving lessons I thoroughly recommend The Grand Drive. Shannon is an amazing instructor and I couldnt have wished for a better teacher. I had regular lessons with her and passed quickly. I always looked forward to my lessons with Shannon. She was never shouty, and explained everything clearly. My lessons were fun and I learned so much. I am such a confident driver thanks to Shannon. I couldnt recommend her enough. I have even gone back to have some motorway lessons. Her contact is- 07938 499811 / shannongranddrive@gmail.com

Julie

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum