Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageElectricians Based in SE25
Posted by Linked Electrical 04 September, 2018 18:06

Good Evening All,

I would like to introduce myself,

I am Myles Richards the director of Linked Electrical Services LTD.
We are based in SE25 but cover the whole of south London.
We are fully insurance and all wear compulsory uniform and ID at all times.
I have recently carry out some electrical works in one of your members property.
She was so happy with my service she suggested I sign up.

Please give us a call on 02072062383 or 07850367896 we are always happy to help.

Thank you.

Myles Richards

messageRecommendation for Efficient and Skilled Electrician - Linked Electrical
Posted by SRKR1234 05 September, 2018 17:18

I met Myles last week and would thoroughly recommend him as a knowledgeable, reliable and very organised and skilled electrician.

Myles came at short notice to deal with electrical difficulties relating to a newly installed shower. He fully explained the problems and his recommended course of action. He made temporary repairs and is returning shortly to thoroughly deal with the problems - he's delayed by me as I'd like him to carry out other electrical work while he's here and the parts needed haven't arrived with me yet!

Myles was courteous, a pleasure to deal with and really thoughtful in the way he kept in touch about when he would carry out the work. I have already recommended him to friends!

messageRe: Recommendation for Efficient and Skilled Electrician - Linked Electrical
Posted by Growlybear 24 October, 2018 21:41

I'd like to add my recommendation for Myles. He came round at short notice to carry out a couple of small jobs. He was punctual, efficient, and very fast. He was also incredibly courteous and charged only his minimum call out fee, which was extremely reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

messageRe: Recommendation for Efficient and Skilled Electrician - Linked Electrical
Posted by Nunheader1987 01 November, 2018 13:10

I'd also add my recommendation for Myles - came round quickly, reasonable rates and a very tidy job.

Linked Electrical
www.linked-electrical.co.uk

Posted by hpph 06 November, 2018 11:55

Another recommendation for Myles. Called him at 10am - was round at 12. Very friebdly tidy and efficient. Highly recommended

messageRe: Electricians Based in SE25
Posted by Nathan Eyers 18 November, 2018 20:40

Like the others on this thread, I would like to add that I also had a very positive experience from Myles and Omari. Out of hours, urgent resolution to a faulty RCD, job done, no fuss.

Thank you

Posted by Linked Electrical 03 December, 2018 21:54

Thank you all for the recommendations

Posted by Linked Electrical March 26, 07:59AM

Hi guys,

Thank you for all using our services these past few months, we appreciate it!

Please donít forget to give us a call of all your electrical needs.

Call: 02072062383
Text: 07850367896

Myles

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum