Electricians Based in SE25

Good Evening All,

I would like to introduce myself,

I am Myles Richards the director of Linked Electrical Services LTD.

We are based in SE25 but cover the whole of south London.

We are fully insurance and all wear compulsory uniform and ID at all times.

I have recently carry out some electrical works in one of your members property.

She was so happy with my service she suggested I sign up.

Please give us a call on 02072062383 or 07850367896 we are always happy to help.

Thank you.

Myles Richards

I met Myles last week and would thoroughly recommend him as a knowledgeable, reliable and very organised and skilled electrician.

Myles came at short notice to deal with electrical difficulties relating to a newly installed shower. He fully explained the problems and his recommended course of action. He made temporary repairs and is returning shortly to thoroughly deal with the problems - he's delayed by me as I'd like him to carry out other electrical work while he's here and the parts needed haven't arrived with me yet!

Myles was courteous, a pleasure to deal with and really thoughtful in the way he kept in touch about when he would carry out the work. I have already recommended him to friends!

• 1 month later...
I'd like to add my recommendation for Myles. He came round at short notice to carry out a couple of small jobs. He was punctual, efficient, and very fast. He was also incredibly courteous and charged only his minimum call out fee, which was extremely reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...