Language tutor available

Profmiguel

I am a Language tutor offering tuition in French, Spanish and English for all levels, adults and kids.

5 years experience as working as a full-time tutor in South east london, I teach 1:1 sessions preparing students for exams (GCSE/A-level,University and language certification) as well as Adults for professional and self-development purposes.

My methods are built around the communicative approach to language avoiding getting bogged down in complex grammar and instead on focusing on functional language.

I teach in your home, and via skype, please contact me if you are interested in finding out more or share with your contacts.

Michael

Profmiguel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I charge ?35 per hour for 1:1

> classes, ?45 for 1:2 class and ?50 for groups of 4

> or more.

Presumably 1:2 class and group classes would divide the hourly cost between them?

• 6 months later...
Most of them peoples are really need of some good language tutors who can provide a reliable knwoledge about language but its a really difficult to find a good tutor but if you want a good tutor you can use event technology hire service because they provide a valuable and reliable technologies, by using these technologies you can definitely entertain in their services

• 3 months later...