Forum Sponsors

http://www.elwyns.com/

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLanguage tutor available
Posted by Profmiguel 14 September, 2018 12:20

I am a Language tutor offering tuition in French, Spanish and English for all levels, adults and kids.
5 years experience as working as a full-time tutor in South east london, I teach 1:1 sessions preparing students for exams (GCSE/A-level,University and language certification) as well as Adults for professional and self-development purposes.
My methods are built around the communicative approach to language avoiding getting bogged down in complex grammar and instead on focusing on functional language.
I teach in your home, and via skype, please contact me if you are interested in finding out more or share with your contacts.

Michael

messageRe: Language tutor available
Posted by 17 September, 2018 14:19

Good Afternoon , i would like to learn spinish , just wanted to know how much you charge per hour . regards

Posted by Profmiguel 17 September, 2018 15:31

Good afternoon, thanks for your interest in Spanish classes. I charge £35 per hour for 1:1 classes, £45 for 1:2 class and £50 for groups of 4 or more. Do you have some knowledge of Spanish already or are you starting as a beginner?

Posted by 17 September, 2018 16:10

Thank you for your swift responce , I cannot afford that price . regards

Posted by anthonyanson 19 September, 2018 10:46

Hello, I would like to learn French and I want to start it as a beginner, Can you give me further details about it or is there any discount because I also cannot afford it so please let me know.

--------------------
UK Assignment Help Service

Posted by IlonaM 19 September, 2018 11:55

Profmiguel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I charge £35 per hour for 1:1
> classes, £45 for 1:2 class and £50 for groups of 4
> or more.

Presumably 1:2 class and group classes would divide the hourly cost between them?

Posted by doggiedaycare 21 September, 2018 15:53

Hola,

how much do you charge for the Skype lessons?

Posted by deannawilliam 29 November, 2018 10:07

Languages is an electronic administration that enables you to locate the correct dialect educator for you, regardless of where you are in the UK. Utilize our hunt apparatus to channel guides by capabilities, experience and client input evaluations; reach the mentor of you decision Buy Leather Jackets through our private gatherings to mastermind the time, date and points of interest of your exercises; and after that make the most of your dialect exercises wherever suits you, be it at home, the educator's home, or over the web.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:11:29:10:14:58 by deannawilliam.

Posted by janetjackson April 04, 02:05PM

Most of them peoples are really need of some good language tutors who can provide a reliable knwoledge about language but its a really difficult to find a good tutor but if you want a good tutor you can use event technology hire service because they provide a valuable and reliable technologies, by using these technologies you can definitely entertain in their services

Posted by shahana36 July 15, 08:05PM

Hi Michael

I am interested in finding a tutor who can support year 11 GCSE student in Spanish. are you available and how much do you charge taking in mind I am on a budget.

Thanks

Posted by johnsmith123 October 31, 09:01AM

Can you teach chines language and how much you charge for it? As i am Student of MBA and i got scholarship from china. buy dissertation online

Posted by bellaraine November 05, 05:04PM

I like this website pretty much. Great info. Hi and thanks for the web blogs leather jacket for mens.

Posted by davidfre November 07, 09:22AM

University teachers often give students different assignments, such as essays. Writing can express thoughts and ideas and can record what we see and hear, in the form of words. Writing can not only cultivate students' writing ability but also enable students to fully utilize their imagination but some students find it difficult to complete their assignments; this is where they need our UK assignment help service.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum