Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageWaste removal from back garden
Posted by MSGlendinning 20 September, 2018 21:44

Hello,

I have some cut down bushes, tree branches, bits of old decking, and some soil to be removed from my back garden (no side or back entrance - everything has to be removed through the house). Please can anyone recommend someone for legal waste removal?

Thanks

messageRe: Waste removal from back garden
Posted by Omurphys 21 September, 2018 00:44

Richard Adams is excellent has a rubbish removing licence 07761028543

Posted by mariebee 06 November, 2018 16:43

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Richard Adams, he removed a huge amount of yard waste including a shed for me recently, and was great. Happy to highly recommend him - Richard Adams 07761028543 licensed rubbish remover

Posted by Sunlover00 February 24, 08:49PM

Highly recommend Richard for waste removal. He was prompt , reliable and really nice guy.

Posted by Clare.hughes April 28, 09:45AM

Richard did a great job clearing waste from our house move. Flexible timings wise and professional at a great price.
I found his details on here, so wanted to continue the reccomendations.

Posted by AnaCarmen June 12, 03:36PM

Another recommendation from us.

We just had Richard coming to remove a mix of waste left in our back garden after some DIY (a few bags with rubble, old wood, old paint tins...).

He was great, prompt, quick, and a nice guy - we needed to rearrange the agreed date a couple of times and he was always very accommodating.

Very happy with Richardís service.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum