Gokay - one to one training and app

Ccoates2

I have been training with Gokay for 2 1/2 years and have lost about that amount in stones ... which is even better than it sounds when you consider the muscle I?ve gained. He is very encouraging and he makes training enjoyable (no military style shouting). He helps you set achievable goals and keeps you motivated even when you are waning a bit. I?ve recently also signed up to his app which is great if you want to do some extra training at home, in the gym or when travelling. Through the app you get clear instructions with a bespoke plan based on what goals you want to achieve. I can?t recommend him highly enough. As someone else said, it?s not just the training but the confidence that he builds in you. If you?re thinking about personal training - he?s your guy.

http://www.gokayfitness.com - for his app

http://www.yourlocalpersonaltrainer.co.uk - For face to face information

• 2 weeks later...
If you feel scared or daunted to go the gym, Gokay is your man..If you want to lose weight but feel fad diets are a waste of time, Gokay is your man..If you've always wanted to be toned or have muscles that you felt you could never achieve Gokay is your man .. All the feelings above were what I would think prior to meeting Gok over a year ago however he has made me realise everything is possible and in a kind gentle way. Sessions with Gok change every week so he keeps it fresh and innovating and with a backdrop of the beautiful green fields of Dulwich it is an enjoyable experience rather than a weekly chore. I would highly recommend anyone to his sessions...GET FIT WITH GOKAY !!

• 5 months later...

I started to train with Gokay in October 2018 and have not looked back.

The objective was to get motivated enough to exercise outside the PT session and not be put off by the weather.

I love the variety of what I do when meeting with Gokay and have really grown to love weights.

Being outdoors really works ? and when I feel I can?t go any further, I can look up to the sky for encouragement, aided by Gokay at this point raising his voice for me to keep going!! My core strength and balance have definitely improved.

He knows what he is doing and does it with a firm charm that I appreciate. I intend to continue with Gokay for the foreseeable future.

• 7 months later...

I have been training with Gokay for over 2 years now and can not recommend him enough. He helped me to lose all my baby weight and get into better shape than ever! He makes every work our fun and individualised and I always come away from sessions feeling motivated to carry on my fitness journey.

His knowledge around health and fitness is incredible and he has helped me overcome several barriers to exercising. Here is the link to his website http://www.gokayfitness.com

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

You all know that one of the busiest times for personal trainers is the beginning of the year.

Book a free strategy session with me this month or early January so that you are ready to go once the xmas is over and knowing that something is booked for the new year will definitely make you feel good even though you haven?t started working out yet!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Gokay

https://www.gokayfitness.com/

07872 486891

• 7 months later...

I have been training with Gokay for a very long time.

I initially heard about him from a friend and am so glad I started. I always wanted to try a personal trainer but didn?t want to pay on top of a gym membership and be in the gym with everyone else.

He is so amazing, fun and knows how to push you without over doing it. He helps keep me motivated and makes me enjoy working out, which I have never enjoyed before!