Forum Sponsors

www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk
xxxx
www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLoft conversion reccomendation
Posted by Treehouselou 02 October, 2018 21:01

Quick reccomendation for EDI Building Ltd. just had my loft done. They were very efficient, finished on budget and on time and really quality finish. They are non smokers and great with cats and kids; and they were easy to have around and kept disruption to a minimum. Eddie is the principal builder and available on edibuilding@email.com 07791076062 www.edibespokebuilding.co.uk

Email me for pictures.

Lou

messageRe: Loft conversion reccomendation
Posted by Sarahchampion 03 October, 2018 21:35

Ooh yes I used these people twice, once for loft and once for side extension. Very professional and fab finish.

Posted by Sarahslovesleep 14 November, 2018 16:28

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the recommendation. Can you msg me a few pictures? Thanks S

Posted by ReesJ January 03, 11:32PM

Hi Everyone in this thread... I'm shopping around for a good loft conversion company at the moment and this is very helpful. Would be great to have any other information you might have? Maybe on who to avoid too. I had a quote from Classic Lofts but some of their reviews are less that flattering.

Posted by Rosie1ee January 09, 01:10PM

Hey ReeJ,

We used Lenny @ Hamilton Walters for my mums loft and they where brilliant. They were able to help her with the planning side of things as well which in the long run improved the end result as they were the ones who were doing the building themselves. Its ran really smoothly and my mum is a bit of a clean freak and she was so pleased with how they left the property at the end of each day.
Their rates are competitive and unlike all the bigger companies like Classic lofts etc, you are able to talk and deal direct with the owners which i think makes you feel more valued throughout. We did get a price from Classic as well, but it just seemed too generic and not personal enough for us!

Give them a call and you will see what I mean!
Info@hamiltonwalters.com

Hope this helps! smiling smiley x good luck with it all! I know it can be a stressful time but it will all be worth it in the end. My mum is chuffed with her new room!

Posted by Zack4 January 09, 01:23PM

Hello ReesJ,

We have used Nick and his team and they were great! He is very helpful to maximise space and very clean, hands on builder. He was always on site to manage the job and we are very pleased how it all was finished!

His details are: 07786131731, info@nerisbuild.com

I hope all goes well for you!

Posted by VickyS January 15, 03:59PM

Is Neris one of the fake posters listed by admin??

Posted by Geralddarnellhere February 21, 03:16PM

Hi Sarah Champion,

Thank you for the recommendation. I would like to add my positive review here for EDI Building although their actual Ltd Company name is EDI Projects Ltd.

They have just finished my loft (a bedrooms and a bathroom) and I am very happy. They were clean, polite and the same men that provided the quote, did all the work and were on site every day so I didn't have to become an expert project manager like my neighbour.

They also finished the work a week ahead of schedule so I couldn't be happier. If anyone wants photos I would be happy to share.

Posted by ayesha1 February 23, 08:55PM

Hi all
I am also looking to do a loft conversion and side extension. For those recommending, if you could PM me photos and any other information you think relevant, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Posted by Lilagrace June 12, 04:57PM

Just adding my recommendation here. EDI projects just completed a side extension and refurb of my downstairs living room.It looks terrific. They were very knowledgeable and understanding of my wishes, despite me changing my mind a few times. They completed the work in the time they said they would and didn't add any nasty extras.
I will have them back to do my bathroom when I've saved up again.

Eddie is the main chap. He can be contacted on 07791076062 or edibuilding@email.com www.edibespokebuilding.co.uk

Posted by ED Light June 17, 03:25AM

Iíd recommend Benchmark Loft; Tom and team did an awesome job on my conversion- canít speak highly enough of them.

messageRe: Loft conversion recommendation and avoid!
Posted by bee16 June 20, 01:10PM

Probably too late for the original enquiry but thought I'd add a 'one to avoid'. Don't use New Zealand Lofts. My neighbour had a nightmare time with them, I personally had scaffolding issues which they jammed up against my exterior wall without any discussion and the boss was very arrogant.

Posted by AllTradesLondon June 25, 11:04AM

Hi Guys,

We specialize in lofts and extensions and can also facilitate the design side of things if you were still at the early stages.

Please get in touch with our office on: 0207 139 8635 or alternatively email us at: info@alltradeslondon.com so we can discuss the project in more detail and you can decide if you would like one of our project managers to come out and meet with you at the property to take a run through to then follow up with our fully comprehensive quotation...no hidden charges!

Hope to hear from you,

Thanks
H

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum