Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageRecommendation for Steve - painter and decorator
Posted by eclecticgal 06 October, 2018 16:42

Steve has now completed various interior decorating and exterior decorating jobs for me. Excellent rates, clean and tidy workman he is on howardstephen422@gmail.com or 07538601313

messageRe: Recommendation for Steve - painter and decorator
Posted by Dave @ McHow 29 October, 2018 07:33

I have used Steve for many of my projects.
Never lets me down and very punctual, Hes a lovely chap and prices are very competitive.

Posted by greenedges 05 November, 2018 21:18

He did a fantastic job painting two bay windows, single window and sills, really pleased with work, would recommend - 07538601313

Posted by AandM 13 November, 2018 21:14

Another recommendation for Steve, he just did painted our bedroom, inc fair bit of woodwork, v nice bloke and reasonable.
Thanks! Amy

Posted by ar23 18 November, 2018 08:46

Also highly recommend Steve - great work and all his team are lovely and so accommodating

Posted by LottieWelsh 26 November, 2018 23:21

Stephen has just finished painting most of the rooms in our house. He, and his colleague Gary, are a breath of fresh air in comparison to other people we've used for our building/renovation works. He has done a fantastic job, is punctual, reliable and has a great sense of humour which was most welcome after we had been living in a building site for 3 months! I would highly recommend him.

Posted by cella 26 November, 2018 23:49

Dave @ McHow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have used Steve for many of my projects.
> Never lets me down and very punctual, Hes a lovely
> chap and prices are very competitive.

Very surprised to see this message about another company when you haven't responded to several of my messages!

Posted by Douglas January 11, 03:37PM

Steve did a great job painting all the skirting in my flat and the bedroom.
The job was done in the time agreed and for a very competitive price.
No hesitation in recommending Steve for any work, and a charming gentleman as well!

Posted by GoldenApe February 01, 10:17AM

Just adding my voice to this - Stephen and Gard just decorated two bedrooms, a bathroom, and the hall for us. They did a great job and we're really lovely to have around the house. The work was done when they said it would be and for the price they said. We'll be using them again in the future.

Posted by TristanS February 23, 11:14AM

Steve did an excellent job painting all our bedrooms, bathroom and halls. A very competitive price, and very friendly, couldn't recommend enough.

Posted by Designerjooles March 11, 09:40AM

Another recommendation for Stephen and Gary! Repainted my entire flat ready for sale - and completed to a very high finish. Absolutely delightful to have around, respectful of disruption and dust, cleaned up at the end of each day - perfect.

Will hire again without hesitation.

You can contact Stephen on: howardstephen422@gmail.com or 07538 601313

Posted by NYYoung March 16, 11:24AM

also want to add a recommendation for Steve. He came yesterday to paint, put up some shelves, hang a mirror and sort out two curtain rails that were hanging precariously off the wall. He was quick to come round and quote, gave a reasonable price, arrived on time and was an absolute pleasure to have around. Will definitely have him back for the next job. His details are: howardstephen422@gmail.com or 07538 601313

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum