Electrician (Highly recommended) - James Seth

asybowb

Hi all

I recently moved to the East Dulwich area (May) and thoroughly enjoying the community. As a first post, I must recommend an electrician which I used yesterday having sourced from RatedPeople - he did such a splendid job that it's worth getting his name out there. Below is my feedback on RP, together with James' number.

Look forward to getting more involved on the forum.

Ollie

"James is a superb electrician and ticked all the boxes:

- Prompt

- Reasonable quote

- Excellent service

- Nice guy

He even went beyond the call of duty by (i) lending me his step ladder to do my own decorating; and (ii) taking away a desk lamp (which had been an additional ask) to fix.

Please don't hesitate about using James' services.

Cheers

Ollie"

James mobile: 07816160353

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Do replies to posts get deleted automatically?

Not sure if I?m allowed to reply as previous replies seem to have gone...

This post garnered me lots of work with the fine people of the area!

If anyone else there needs any electrical work doing please don?t hesitate to contact me on the above number.

You can view my profile and ratings at http://www.ratedpeople.com/profile/bright-spark-lambeth/

Thanks !

James

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to echo all recommendations for James Seth .. he managed to come over the same evening that i called him, and fixed my issue in 20 minutes. Reliable, polite and explained exactly what the issue was. I will only be calling James for any electrical issues going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend James Seth. He was very efficient, good value and very personable. He came to fix my oven the same day that I contacted him.

His contact details are 07816160353

• 1 month later...
I?m reluctant to use this forum for self promotion and so haven?t asked any of my clients to reply to this post. Saying that! - it?s actually sustained me for six months and I haven?t had to spend money on RatedPeople buying leads, which ultimately gets passed to clients. However since it seems to have dropped off the map (I had to search for it!) calls have dried up. So I hope it?s ok for me to reply. Mainly I want to thank the great Dulwich forum for connecting me with so many fine folk of the parish. There?s no better area to work. Happy to tale your calls. Cheers 🍻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend James Seth, who I called after one of my lighting circuits kept tripping the switch on the consumer unit.

He was able to come within a couple of days and soon identified the source of the fault. I also had him replace a bathroom fan and and some light fittings, that I'd put off doing for a while. He also suggested how I could reduce my electricity bills by replacing some of the bulbs/fittings.

He was quick and very reasonable, not to mention a genuinely nice guy.

His number, to save you having to scroll up to find it, is 07816 160353.

Another satisfied customer here to recommend James Seth. After the first electrician that we got to sort out a fault told us it was impossible to locate the source of the problem and we'd need to rewire the house, we contacted James. He came quickly, found what was causing the problem and fixed it, and charged a fair rate. We'll be making him our first port of call if we have any future need for an electrician.

• 3 months later...

A quick but MASSIVE thank you and Happy New Year to the EDF - and Ollie above. This post gave me sustained work all through 2019 and I didn?t have to buy a single lead from RatedPeople. The power of page one however is evident as calls have trailed off since it?s slipped down and being the season of hammered bank accounts and the reality of self employment I need to get busy in 2020! So forgive the bump and I look forward to your calls and texts.

Cheers! 🍻

J

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

James came round this morning for two hours work assisting us with fitting light fixtures in three rooms. Once again, an absolute pleasure to deal with and James was able to come with only two days notice.

Can highly recommend for all electrician work requiring a professional!

James work mobile = 07816160353

Ollie

Just wanted to add my recommendation for James Seth. I text him at 10pm last night, and by this afternoon he'd been round and fixed the problem. Very pleased with his work, and would highly recommend James to anyone who needs an electrician in East Dulwich.

If you want to get in contact with him his number is 07816160353.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for James - I found his details on here yesterday when we managed to trip our half our house trying to fix a light two hours before the estate agent coming round to take photos. James was finishing another job, came straight over and fixed the issue, helped explain what had happened so we knew what to do next time, thrown in a free light switch and all for a very reasonable fee.