Jullien landscaping - path tiling recommendation

Kman

I want to recommend ED-based Sylvain Jullien (https://www.jullienlandscaping.co.uk/) who did a fantastic job on our front path with Edwardian tiles, a new fence and York-stone entrance.

The team are really talented and I particularly liked their attention to detail. They worked hard to get the job finished as fast as possible. I liked that they really listened to our plans and sought out reconditioned tiles to get the look we wanted, even reusing some of our existing tiles to save us money where they could.

Also, they were very pleasant to deal with and got on well with our neighbours, which always helps!

Thought I'd post something as it took me a while to find someone who could do the job the way I wanted and I'm really pleased with the result. It's nice to find a local craftsman who clearly takes a lot of pride in their work. :)

Kate

• 11 months later...

I totally agree. Another recommendation for Sylvain Jullien here.

Efficient, reliable, hard-working, very honest and does a good job.

He and his team did our front garden. Aside from the high quality of work, I was especially impressed by what a decent guy he is when we had a problem with the front path stone - that wasn't his fault - but which some people would try and walk away from.

Eve