Fit by February class with Gokay launching on Wednesday January 9th at 9am limited to 6 participants

skymoon

Fit by February class with Gokay launching on Wednesday January 9th at 9am limited to 6 participants. (Early Bird discount)

There will be maximum 6 people, so not jam packed, more attention from me to make sure you are doing the exercises correctly and efficiently.

It will be once a week for 6 weeks outdoors group training. In my body conditioning class, you will be challenged within your limits and use variety of my fitness equipment from battling ropes to kettlebells, free form boards, TRX, sand bags, dumbbell and barbell sets and do very effective cardio and strength based exercises throughout the class. You will feel fabulous afterwards!

6 week fitness class: ?90 per person

The class will take place in the Old Alleynian?s Sports Grounds which is on the South Circular.

To sign up, send an email to [email protected] with your name, age and a very brief background of your activity levels.

All fitness levels are welcome as you will have alternatives with easy and hard options for each exercise.

The class will be for 60 mins including the warm up and stretches at the end!

See you on Wednesday the 9th of Jan at 9am!

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Please share this with your friends

Gokay

https://www.gokayfitness.com

07872 486891

Due to high demand, I've now opened an evening class at 7.30pm starting on Wednesday the 9th of January 2019.

Only a few spaces left in both 9am and 7.30pm classes.

Early bird discount ends tomorrow at 8pm!

Gokay

• 4 weeks later...

Only one space left for Wednesday 9am group class, starting on the 9th of January.

There will be maximum 6 people, so not jam packed, more attention from me to make sure you are doing the exercises correctly and efficiently.

7.30pm Wednesday class is fully booked I am afraid.

For one to one Personal training, view my website:

https://www.gokayfitness.com/pt

Happy New Year

Gokay