Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
https://georgemonkhouse.com

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageLooking for cat sitter recommendations
Posted by bloodoranges 17 December, 2018 08:07

Anybody use any trusted cat sitters in ED?

Thanks

messageRe: Looking for cat sitter recommendations
Posted by beansprout 17 December, 2018 09:53

Lisa at Boww Wow Miau

Posted by HelBel65 17 December, 2018 12:25

Seconded 100%
Lisa 07956 255860
miaowmates@aol.com

Posted by Dom Johnston 17 December, 2018 12:45

Mortrams Moggies. Zoe has been great with us for a couple of years. She's a trained vet nurse too, so you know your kitty is in safe hands! She also posts on instagram so you can get picture updates of your cat whilst you're away

Posted by Frankito 20 December, 2018 23:26

Definitely Lisa at Bow Wow, she lives in East Dulwich and apart from being a lovely individual, she is also great with animals. She used to look after my dog too and if the dog could write she would also add a glowing reference!

Posted by CarolineDL January 11, 03:36PM

I have used Cat in a Flat and pretty happy with their services (and the price too!).

[uk.catinaflat.com]

Posted by Smiley_blue_1234 January 11, 04:05PM

We cat sit among ourselves on our street smiling smiley

If you can, dont hesitate to ask your neighbours, people are generally keen to help and it creates an even stronger community

Posted by michelle7984 January 11, 08:54PM

Hi my name is Michelle and I own ‘Any Pet Sitting and Walking’ I am fully insured and hold a diploma in Animal Management and Care, Animal First Aid and nursing. References can be supplied, please check out my website www.anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk or you can contact me on 07443 942491, anypetsitting@gmail.com.

I have many years in Animal rescue, I also work part time at a vets and I am a cat parent. I have also been lucky enough to work and study cats from the big cats such as Lions to the more domestic variety.

Posted by bloodoranges January 12, 03:44PM

Thanks all! We usually get our neighbours but they were away also. Will try one of the above next time round.

Posted by katanita January 12, 07:11PM

Second recommendation for Mortram's Moggies. Used them for years, Zoe and the others are brilliant and were so good when my cats were ill, very reassuring to have their veterinary experience.

Posted by lucy123 January 17, 03:09PM

You can ask harry 07448 475 262
He charges 10 per 45 mins visit. Sits with you cat if in. Feeds water. Very reliable.

Posted by Mclare January 17, 08:35PM

Kathy at Cats Cradle - is very good and reliable - also Zoe at Mortrams Moggies is very good and reliable too

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum