Shutter company recommendations

I can sincerely recommend David from Shearwater Shutters. He is not exactly from ED but relatively local. He did a great job for me on a big bay window 3 years ago and the price was fair too. Very tidy, very pleasant. He was also excellent in the planning stage explaining different options and giving a recommendation. In two words super professional.

Yes, I can definately recommend London Interior Shutter, a firm based in E Dulwich. They were recommended to me by a friend who?d had a full house done.. I needed 4 windows. They couldn?t have been more helpful or patient with me and my questions and the work was of a very high standard and very reasonable.

They wore shoe covers and cleaned up after themselves. Great job.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Shearwater Shutters. David visited our house twice to double check all the measurements for our bay and bedroom windows. The service was extremely professional (and he could fit at weekends!) and he was extremely tidy. We are so happy with the shutters, and they fit perfectly despite being a bit of a tricky shaped bay window.

Many thanks David!

http://www.shearwatershutters.co.uk