Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
All Round Renovation

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageWanted: Dulwich wedding venues!
Posted by HannahMorris-ED January 09, 07:47PM

Recently engaged (Christmas day!) and would love to have our wedding day in East Dulwich.

Weve looked at the Dulwich college and the Horniman Museum and Belair house, but I wondered if anyone has had a different or unusual Dulwich wedding venue that is different to those at all? Please let me know if there are any venues youd recommend for either the ceremony or reception (or both!) thanks!

messageRe: Wanted: Dulwich wedding venues!
Posted by amber-999 January 12, 11:10AM

Hi, you could try St Faiths community hall in Herne Hill.

Good luck!

Posted by LouLouMoving January 13, 12:32PM

Not that Ive been to a wedding there but Ive seen them held at Dulwich Picture Gallery.

Congratulations!

Posted by Oxalis January 13, 05:44PM

Congratulations! We had our wedding/Reception at the Rosendale Pub in West Dulwich in November - Sue and her team did a great job and we all had a fab time. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Posted by woodland January 14, 10:13AM

We got married at the Asylum Chapel in June last year - not Dulwich, Peckham, but a spectacular place - but it depends on what sort of space you want/what you like. It isn't everyone's idea of nice. maverickprojects.co.uk
We had our reception at Old Colfeans Rugby/Cricket club which really suited us as we had a lot of guests a needed a big space for a BBQ etc . Happy to recommend BBQ people if you need them. they were amazing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 17, 12:00pm by woodland.

Posted by Carrie January 14, 10:15AM

My friends had their wedding here: [maverickprojects.co.uk]

- you would have to find another site for the reception though

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum