Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messagePlumber recommendation
Posted by sarah g February 15, 11:50PM

I'd like to recommend Niko the plumber. He came round to help unblock my kitchen and bathroom sinks late one Friday night. He turned up when he said he would, fixed them immediately and was polite and friendly and cleaned up after himself.

My neighbour has also used him and she was the one who gave me his details as she was extremely happy with the work he did for her too. You can contact him on 07818 607583.

messageRe: Plumber recommendation
Posted by gingerchris March 14, 04:49PM

Another recommendation here for Niko. He has carried out work for me many times, most recently replacing a faulty shower and has always done a fantastic job, even coming out to work in my house when I was away for the weekend.

He's a very handy contact to have available as he's very knowledgable and easy to talk to, happy to offer advice and not a rip-off when it comes to pricing as well.

Posted by cliffordharry March 21, 10:55AM

I second (third) this recommendation, he is excellent, prompt, very reasonably priced, attentive, friendly and a really knowledgeable person to have round for plumbing problems, highly recommended!

Posted by skylorikeet March 25, 10:14AM

Niko the plumber is brilliant. He is busy yet always seems to fit you in. He is reasonably priced, friendly and very polite. He has done a few plumbing jobs for us and has just fixed a pig of a job in my tiny downstairs loo. Highly recommended.

Edited to add Niko's telephone number: 07818607583

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 25, 02:29pm by skylorikeet.

Posted by ant12 April 02, 06:19PM

Niko was brilliant when he came round to fix a leak from one of our toilets. Seems very experienced and fixed the problem in no time at all. Really nice and trustworthy bloke. And not too expensive either.

Posted by skylorikeet April 15, 03:28PM

Hi, I think there are two threads for Niko the plumber, the other one spelling his name Nico. I don't know which is the correct spelling but I just wanted to add to my post to say that Niko and Nico the plumber are the same person and he is great! I only found out about the two spellings as I needed to find my own recommendation to retrieve his mobile as my phone has lost his number. Admin, I hope this is OK and I am not breaking any rules.

Posted by RdeN May 11, 08:52AM

Have used Niko (or Nico) multiple times. He is reliable, quick and knows his stuff. I have replaced valves, fixed leaks, checked boilers, fixed clogged drain pipes, you name it. 07818 607583.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 11, 08:53am by RdeN.

Posted by Ranjmat May 20, 10:52PM

Had meant to post this some time ago but I too would highly recommend Niko. Very personable and knowledgeable. Came and sorted our kitchen sink which was badly plumbed,leaking and blocked. Did a great job! The Niko

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum