Plumber recommendation

sarah g

I'd like to recommend Niko the plumber. He came round to help unblock my kitchen and bathroom sinks late one Friday night. He turned up when he said he would, fixed them immediately and was polite and friendly and cleaned up after himself.

My neighbour has also used him and she was the one who gave me his details as she was extremely happy with the work he did for her too. You can contact him on 07818 607583.

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation here for Niko. He has carried out work for me many times, most recently replacing a faulty shower and has always done a fantastic job, even coming out to work in my house when I was away for the weekend.

He's a very handy contact to have available as he's very knowledgable and easy to talk to, happy to offer advice and not a rip-off when it comes to pricing as well.

Niko the plumber is brilliant. He is busy yet always seems to fit you in. He is reasonably priced, friendly and very polite. He has done a few plumbing jobs for us and has just fixed a pig of a job in my tiny downstairs loo. Highly recommended.

Edited to add Niko's telephone number: 07818607583

• 2 weeks later...
Niko was brilliant when he came round to fix a leak from one of our toilets. Seems very experienced and fixed the problem in no time at all. Really nice and trustworthy bloke. And not too expensive either.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I think there are two threads for Niko the plumber, the other one spelling his name Nico. I don't know which is the correct spelling but I just wanted to add to my post to say that Niko and Nico the plumber are the same person and he is great! I only found out about the two spellings as I needed to find my own recommendation to retrieve his mobile as my phone has lost his number. Admin, I hope this is OK and I am not breaking any rules.

• 4 weeks later...
Have used Niko (or Nico) multiple times. He is reliable, quick and knows his stuff. I have replaced valves, fixed leaks, checked boilers, fixed clogged drain pipes, you name it. 07818 607583.

• 2 weeks later...
Had meant to post this some time ago but I too would highly recommend Niko. Very personable and knowledgeable. Came and sorted our kitchen sink which was badly plumbed,leaking and blocked. Did a great job! The Niko

Adding to the recommendations for Nico. Attended within 30 minutes and the job, which we'd been putting off for months, was done in 30 including a trip to the plumbers merchants for extra parts. Lovely man, good work and reasonably priced. He came recommended to us by a number of neighbours and I can see why.

Another recommendation for Nico (07818 607583) who came out at very short notice to fix a broken toilet flusher, he is friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced for what was effectively an emergency call out. He even had the required part with him so the problem was quick to fix.

Recommendations of plumbers:

Niko (07818 607583) and Tony (07734 956340) both highly professional and trustworthy. Helped out at a very stressful time and were calm and reassuring - and really knew their stuff. Can't fault them.

Plumbers to avoid (in our opinion) are MJC Plumbing https://www.mjcplumbing.net

We had a very bad experience with them and would not wish this to be repeated elsewhere. Don't touch them with a bargepole!

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to the long list of recommendations for Niko who I always call for anything plumbing related cos I know he can fix it! This time he sorted out a leak under the sink and, of course, properly fixed it with a new plug hole, waste and overflow which he went and picked up so the job was finished the same day. And he also cleared a long standing blockage so (as usual) left it all in better condition than he found it. And he is very reasonably priced.

Highly recommended - contact number is Niko on 07818 607583

Hi - another recommendation for Niko from me - very responsive and happy to work around my tricky schedule with children, Niko promptly carried out the work at a very reasonable rate. I would have no hesitation in using him again. It can be so difficult to get someone for those small jobs that need doing, and it was a totally stress-free experience using Niko.

Grateful to you and other users of the EDF for recommending Niko (07818 607583). He came out the same day to repair a leak under my bathroom basin, caused by a very unhandy handyman. Wish I'd called Niko in the first place to fix the original problem tap!

I would just like to add a recommendation for Niko - he came out at short notice and fixed a broken toilet with an integrated sink. He was really friendly and helpful, and reasonably priced - and I would not hesitate to use him again. I am really glad to have found someone who is responsive, helpful and really reliable.

I am adding my enthusiastic recommendation for Niko. He managed to figure out a clever way to fix my shower which caused little disruption and saved me a lot of money. And he s a lovely person! I will also use Niko again!

• 2 weeks later...
Niko was fantastic to us. We had what turned out to be a number of leaks going into the flat below. He advised via phone in first instance, and when the situation became urgent, he came round immediately. This was despite us knowing that he was really busy and had been working really long hours. He sorted the emergency issues and we definitely will have him back to finish the job. Giant heart and skills to match.

• 3 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Niko. We had a leak from our toilet going through to the downstairs toilet. He arrived on time and found and mended the leak even though there was no access to our built in toilet. He had to pull the toilet out to do the job but he left it looking as good as new with no mess. I would certainly use him again.

• 2 months later...

I needed a plumber to replace a radiator which involved a drain of the whole heating system. Nico?s quote was not the cheapest but it was very reasonable and included the purchases he made related to the installation.

Nico worked around my schedule even with a last-minute change that I requested. His work was very clean diligent and fast.

• 3 months later...