Cleaner local to Peckham Rye ideally keen to help with childcare especially at school holidays

elsowitsch

I know I am very unlikely to find exactly what I am looking for, but there is no harm in spelling it out just in case someone is out there who exactly fits the bill!

We are a young family (2 year old and 4 year old) in Peckham Rye (just off Bellenden Rd) looking for a cleaner to work roughly 4h/week.

We are increasingly wondering what we are going to do when our son starts school in September as my husband and I struggle to get annual leave during school holidays. So ideally we would like a cleaner who really enjoys spending time with kids / can occasionally step in with childcare / in an ideal world could help out during school holidays. We have a big house with a big garden / trampoline and if this meant someone bringing their own child/children to our house during school holidays that would be totally fine.

If by any chance someone felt tempted by the above and their first language was french (I speak french to the kids) it would be a dream come true, but like I said, I'm not expecting a miracle!

Thanks,

Elsa