Forum Sponsors

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

007Handyman

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageElectrician needed
Posted by March 17, 11:50AM

I am looking for an excellent electrician.Any recommendiations,pls?

Many thanks,

Caroline

messageRe: Electrician needed
Posted by kate7 March 17, 05:46PM

Highly recommend Collin Smith who did a very good job for us at a reasonable price.Phone 07956 215 163

Posted by sparkle1947 March 17, 08:35PM

Second here for Colin, he's fitted some down lights and fitted my consumer unit. Really knows he's stuff.
Highly recommend

Posted by March 18, 08:13PM

Many thanks for all the recommendiation concerning Collin's, I will contact him soon . This is very helpful

Cx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 18, 08:15pm by

Posted by BeccaT16 March 28, 11:37AM

I can also highly recommend Collin Smith, he did a great job re-wiring part of our flat. He was professional, quick, courteous and reasonably priced.

Posted by natskipatski March 28, 02:07PM

I can recommend Gary Vu (07872 178 044). I called about a lightswitch which needed replacing, he said it wouldn't take long to fix so could pop around first thing the next day. It turned out to be a more complicated problem than it should have been (due to previous dodgy builders!)and took longer to fix and an extra part, however he still charged me the original amount he quoted. He was punctual, very polite and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and would use Gary again in the future for any other electrical problems.

Posted by p123 April 10, 01:38PM

I recommend Collin Smith. He fixed some bathroom lights for me. He did an excellent job and also fixed a couple of plug sockets for me free of charge.

Posted by roby April 10, 08:38PM

I can recommend Franco Ranieri. Nice guy, very knowledgeable and not expensivce at all. 07726 768102

Posted by danandfionaoneill April 15, 10:56PM

We cannot recommend Gary Vu enough. He has been our go-to electrician for our whole time in East Dulwich. He is friendly and polite and can be relied on to do a good job however big or small the job, and is always reasonably priced.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum