French and Spanish Tutor taking new clients: Ex JAGs and University of Exeter (BA Modern Langauges)

strotman1

James Allen's Girls School alumni and University of Exeter BA Modern Languages (French and Spanish with Proficiency in Portuguese) graduate taking on new clients for French and Spanish tuition from May 2019.

PM for rates or get me on Whatsapp at: +447539699619

Based in Herne Hill SE24 9HA :)

I've been tutoring clients up to A Level standard around Dulwich and Herne Hill for the past six years. I have also helped to prepare gap year students with no prior knowledge of Spanish for their travels around South America! Furthermore, I also used to run a French Language club in Dulwich. I also taught English as a foreign language in Barcelona. I have quit my job in Business Development at a FinTech startup in London and am now looking to tutor full time :).

I believe the reason lots of children lack motivation when it comes to languages, is that they can?t see past the exams. Studying languages has opened up the world to me, and I?m able to pass on this zest for the language through my teaching!

Usual areas to work on include reading/writing/listening/speaking skills. Can tutor to boost student's level, or help to prepare for exam deadlines.

I look forward to hearing from you!