Mindfulness based life coaching

HelenEms

Hi! I?m Helen, and have lived in East Dulwich for over 23 years, seeing the local community evolve over many changing seasons. Currently living just off Lordship Lane.

I?m passionate about helping others walk a fresh path of being more at one with Life, through Mindfulness Based Life Coaching.

Are you tired of the busy, overwhelm and forever trying harder?

Always something stopping you from living how you truly want to!

What difference would it make living more at one with Life?

Living from the heart and essence of who you truly are.

Would you like to make a difference in your own life, and for others - one or many - without falling into extra stress, overwhelm, and forever trying harder?

And... Would you enjoy the journey far more, with some help, support and encouragement, in small, doable steps?

If this truly resonates with you, I offer free, no obligation, sample coaching sessions, via phone. Coaching slots currently available weekday afternoons.

For a glimpse of what is possible, and to find out more about coaching with me: https://www.spaciousbreath.com

Or you may just enjoy having a curious peek at what is here. You will find blog posts, podcasts, Pause and Breathe Postcards, and the refreshing Pause and Breathe Bathroom Break!

You are welcome to private message me, or contact me directly through the website.

Warmly,

Helen