Looking for someone who sews?

Hi,

Unusual request, but I am looking for someone who can sew and is willing to take on a mini personal project?

My father passed away from cancer a few years ago and although I cleared out almost all his belongings, I kept his collection of ridiculous T-shirts and thought I could have then patched into a blanket/quilt as a keepsake.

I had rather neglected the idea - but whist doing a spring clean this weekend I found the bag of t-shirts and thought I would reach out to see if anyone can help?

Or if that fails, any advice on a local business that can complete the task is much appreciated!

Please let me know if you would be up for said task, or know someone that would and costs involved (there is around 20-30 t-shirts I think)

Many thanks!

Jessica

Hi Jessica

That is a lovely idea and I'd be more than happy to help. Maybe it would be a nice thing to do together? Bring them along to my studio and we'll have a look at the best way to do it. I've made a few quilts from the clothes left by family and it's a lovely way to remember them.

My number 07894438163,

Sue