The Big Calm retreats in Kefalonia. Free places available

Gardenman

I am running some retreats out in Kefalonia Greece this summer . Please take a look at the website the Big Calm.com

Places are filling up, but my realisation has been these retreats should also be available to those who need them, but can?t afford them. I already offer places to carers who get a hard time in the UK, but I wanted to make one place on every retreat available to single parents or a single person who makes a good case for a lovely break in a beautiful place with people who care. You will have to pay for your flights ( I am not a travel agent) but your accommodation & all our practices yoga, meditation, healing,Reiki, massage & beach fun, fire circles , turtle watch , mud treatments will be totally free for a week. No, strings. I will arrange airport transfers & no one will know you are coming for free. What are you waiting for?

I realise, I do not need much to live out there, I live in a little log cabin overlooking the beach :-)) , I need to pay my practitioners & put some money by to build a purpose built retreat at some stage, but most of my happiness comes from making other people happy.

Nigel

The Big Calm.com

Give me a call/text, contact me through the website, recommend a friend,

Thanks Jason

I have found 2 people who will now be joining us out in Kefalonia. So don?t be shy, this could just be the thing you need to get your like on track, restore your energy & love of life. I am not judgmental, I have had a very challenging life & would be very happy helping someone overcome their challenges. You can talk to me discreetly with no one knowing any details & know you will be safely looked after with love & friendship at all times with our practices & sense of fun. I am happy to go through all the things we do & how much you?re going to love it. Once again take a look at the website the Big Calm.com & pick a date & phone or text me. It will be the best choice you?ve made this year .

As for the rest of you, you might just enjoy it too, even if you do have to pay for it :-)))

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

I am surprised at no takers on this so far! Please, if you know of someone who deserves or needs a wonderful week in beautiful sunny Kefalonia & they may be too shy or think there may be a catch, please put them forward & I will see what I can do to help them.

For you others , I am offering a buy one retreat, get another half price on all singles retreats. So you can bring a friend & split the price !

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

Places are filling up now, but I have a great offer 24th May & 7th & 14th June. This is exclusive to EDF users & friends only! I am offering a buy one retreat, get one free. This will involve apartment sharing & buy your own food, but your transfers, accommodation & yoga & meditation practices are free.

This is an amazing retreat to help people find balance in their health, mental health, fitness, work, relationships & happiness.

We are really happy to have my friend Eleni Mandani joining us on 7th June for a week offering a unique Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique ( www. Elenimandani. com)

Please call me for any questions or bookings.

Should any practitioners & their clients wish to join us please get in touch & I can offer this deal on certain dates.

Nigel

The Big Calm. Com

• 2 weeks later...