Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
www.clintonmckenzie.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageBest massage at best price?
Posted by binkylilyput April 11, 08:44AM

I need a decent deep tissue massage by someone who knows what they are doing to relieve aches and pains. Most salons offer massages by staff who have some generic training. The massage is kinda pleasant but really not all that......and costs a fortune.

I've been checking out massages at places like Honor Oak Wellness Rooms and Support and Sustain in Camberwell but not yet booked.

Any recommendations for a particular place? Or masseuse? Or any good deals going at the moment?

messageRe: Best massage at best price?
Posted by dancet April 12, 05:04PM

Andy Korval he is in Barry Road, a proper deep tissue massage, he's extremely good. £40 for first session and then £50. There are quite a few recommendations on the forum. He's really helped with my back and my friends shoulder.
Text him on 07428 650 630

He is akoval on the forum if you would like to search for him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 12, 05:08pm by dancet.

Posted by Smiley_blue_1234 April 12, 06:47PM

Highly recommend Andy as well!! He is just amazing, very knowledgeable and very friendly guy. I have 3 prolapsed discs and he has helped me a lot!!

Posted by binkylilyput April 15, 12:28PM

Oh wow, Andy sounds great? Does he see people within his home or at a clinic? Does he have a website?

Posted by dancet April 18, 01:47PM

At his home. he is Akoval on the forum

Posted by alice April 18, 03:36PM

Vanessa working from Bellenden Therapies is brilliant. She’s sorted a recurrent lowerback problem for me. Very highly recommended.

Posted by Lillicooper May 28, 01:29PM

Hi there

I'd love to recommend Andy too: Andy is an excellent practitioner - his accurate understanding of anatomy, ability to assess areas of damage and imbalance and confidence in applying differing techniques have been extremely helpful in my recovery after major treatment, and in optimising day-to-day posture and physical strength.

His website is: andykoval.co.uk

Lilli (doctor)

Posted by 1921 May 28, 02:14PM

Ildiko Gemes at Support and sustain is very good.

Posted by moak May 28, 11:29PM

I also second Vanessa from Bellenden Therapies. I always sleep well after a massage with her. She’s great.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum