Nutritionist recommendation needed

tiddles

Hello, I've dm'ed you.

Firstly, I assume you've contacted your GP? I know they often miss things, but will often be happy to refer you.

I know a number of people who have fixed their own metabolism / autoimmune / inflammation based disorders, when doctors have told them that nothing was wrong.

Best approach is to try cutting common allergens, before moving to a full elimination diet.

I'm quite passionate about this kind of thing & would be pleased to share with you my own health journey. You should be feeling great, if you are in your 20s! Please do get in touch. If nothing else, I can give you some insights into cravings / addictions.

Paul

Hi there,

I can recommend a nutritionist Theresa Webb https://www.chc-lee.co.uk/practitioners/theresa-webb/ I changed my way of eating and it worked wonders for myself and my family.

I also like what Paul has written, most GPs have not much of a clue with nutrition, and they don't know how powerful it can be.

However, just in case you need more help... I can get you in touch with an energy healer just call me and I give you the details. Kaylaa 07505662312