Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageJKA DAMP PROOFING
Posted by MattyK April 27, 09:34AM

John Relph did the Sika Tanking damp proofing for our downstairs bathroom. He is a Triton approved contractor. All the damp proofing work was guaranteed by TUG Guarantee Services Limited for 10 years. John was straight forward and business like in all his dealings with us. I have every confidence in the quality of the work. His contact details are mobile 07713 187 226, landline 0208 859 1501.

messageRe: JKA DAMP PROOFING
Posted by stevelorimer June 28, 10:57AM

I can thoroughly recommend John at JKA as well. Did a very extensive damp proofing of the lower ground floor of my house. Does not cut any corners and keeps you very well informed of whats going on during the job. Very tidy worker as well

messageRe: JKA DAMP PROOFING
Posted by anniej June 28, 05:47PM

I can also recommend John Relph of JKA Damp Proofing. He has just damp proofed two walls on my ground floor. He is in such demand that he could only carry out the work over a weekend, and worked very hard over two long days. He had to tie in the new plaster to existing plaster which was done seamlessly. He also supplied a 10year guarentee for the work. He was very pleasant and efficient to deal with.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum