Cleaner Wanted

stella73

Hi there

Looking for an experienced, honest and reliable cleaner who can do 4 hours per week, every 2 weeks. Ironing included. This will increase to weekly in the next few months.

Based in SE4 - Brockley.

Please get in touch if interested.

Thank you

Hello,

I can highly recommend my cleaner. I know she is looking for extra hours. Her name is Val and you can reach her on 07964 822411. I was just like you, wondering whether I?d ever find anyone I could rely on and who would meet my standards and I saw her recommended on the East Dulwich forum. She does a brilliant job. I love coming home the day Val has been, the house smells good looks lovely and I don?t need to do anything. I can depend on her and have not had to give cleaning another thought.

I am not certain which areas she?ll work in. give her a call to find out.

Becky

Hello

I am looking for a cleaner(s) for a top to toe clean of a house we are moving into in East Dulwich. We have been quoted for 2 cleaners for 5 hours for 5 bed, 2 bathroom house. Clean needs to take place on Thursday 17th May. Also interested in professional clean of oven and gas hob on the day. Welcome quotes, pls reply to this message

Claire