Essential Oils Workshop Sun 19 May 11 - 2.30pm: ?30

A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Our qualified aromatherapists will teach you about the benefits of essential oils and how they can help you in your wellbeing. You will also be learning how to blend oils- learning about base, top and middle notes and will be making your own bath salts using Epsom salts, petals and natural ingredients. Also you shall made a nourishing handwash and some pocket aroma sticks.

Bring a friend and make an afternoon of it!

Limited places in this very special workshop - call to book 020 3417 6108.

SUNDAY 19th May 2019 11 - 2.30pm at the MindBody Therapy Centre, 120 Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23 1BX

NewWave Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yes how much is it? Id love to go but need to know

> if I can afford it

I recently made my own bath salts from a recipe I googled.

Just mix (fine) sea salt, Epsom salts and essential oils of your choice. I used lavender and ylang ylang, mainly because I already had them. Took me about five minutes.

I also made my own room spray from a recipe I googled - water, bit of vodka, essential oils, spray bottle. The bit that took the longest was buying the vodka (apparently you can use ethyl alcohol but it smells, vodka doesn't).

Oh, and going up to Baldwins on the Walworth Road to buy the spray bottle (and a plastic container for the bath salts, as my daughter pointed out that a glass kilner jar probably wasn't ideal placed where it could be knocked into the bath :)) But I was going to Baldwins anyway to buy henna powder (far cheaper there than anywhere else I found).

ETA: I'm very happy with the results of both of them, and will be doing it again!

Its ?30 which covers all materials needed to make the products, plus valuable information from our qualified aromatherapists who will explain safety aspects when blending and using essential oils.

We will also provide handouts of information to take away so you can continue with knowledge and confidence to blend at home. The centre has a shop (open 7 days a week) where you can buy further aromatherapy products for your own home creations.

MBTherapy Wrote:

> Its ?30 which covers all materials needed to make

> the products, plus valuable information from our

> qualified aromatherapists who will explain safety

> aspects when blending and using essential oils.

> We will also provide handouts of information to

> take away so you can continue with knowledge and

> confidence to blend at home. The centre has a

> shop (open 7 days a week) where you can buy

> further aromatherapy products for your own home

> creations.

Great thank you for info!If i don't have to work that weekend I will call and book

MBTherapy Wrote:

> Its ?30 which covers all materials needed to make

> the products, plus valuable information from our

> qualified aromatherapists who will explain safety

> aspects when blending and using essential oils.

> We will also provide handouts of information to

> take away so you can continue with knowledge and

> confidence to blend at home. The centre has a

> shop (open 7 days a week) where you can buy

> further aromatherapy products for your own home

> creations.

Thanks for this, think I will book too, sounds good!