Nutritionist & Life Coach

Mrs.S

Are you trying to optimise your nutrition to have the best health and energy levels possible? Are you worried that you might have a deficiency / IBS / any other hormonal issues you would like help with? Would you like to lose some weight and keep it off for good? I can help you with all of this.

I am a nutritionist (MSc)and have worked with clients for years focusing on optimising their health from every angle. I am also a certified life coach and personal trainer and can help you devise strategies to achieve your goals in areas including your nutrition, exercise, personal life and career.

My website is www.bodyrevival.london. You can find more about me and what I offer as well as many testimonials from my happy clients there. I would be delighted to help you take charge of your life today and help you achieve all of your goals. The sooner you start, the quicker you'll get to where you want to be.

You can email me via [email protected] or contact me via phone on 07946 597 579 I look forward to hearing from you :)

Marie