New Restaurant at House of Tippler - Devi's

At the end of June, House of Tippler (123 Lordship Lane) is going to open its doors to a new restaurant - Devi's.

We serve what we like to call 'Silk Road Small Plates' - veg focused food spanning from the Far East to India, Ancient Persia, The Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Mediterranean and The Levant. We're an all female kitchen and champion women in food.

www.devislondon.com

We'll be open from 28th June with 50% off food in our first week.

There'll be Eastern cocktails, natural wine, Turkish Pide, and some outdoor street food in the Summer for grab and go food for picnics or the park. We'll be doing tasters outside ED station and House of Tippler in the weeks running up to the launch, come and say hi!

Devi's were born on Maltby Street Market (Bermondsey) and more recently, finalists on BBC2's Million Pound Menu. We've lived in East Dulwich and love the community here. We're very excited to be a part of it and bring something new to the neighbourhood. Do come by once we're open and show us some love, we're really looking forward to meeting/feeding you!

Note: House of Tippler is NOT closing down, they are 100% saying open and welcoming Devi's into their kitchen. House of Tippler will still be serving their delicious cocktails and other drinks, whilst Devi's take over the food side of things.

Tanya Gohil, Devi's

I'm a bit confused (my fault, I'm sure).

Is Devi's replacing House of Tippler, or is it going to be a separate restaurant within House of Tippler, or is it going to provide food for House of Tippler?

Sorry to be dim :(

Hi Sue,

No worries at all, I don't think I've been crystal clear - House of Tippler is NOT closing down, it's staying open and welcoming Devi's into their kitchen. Tim has very kindly let us take over the food side of things so it'll be our menu and essentially our operation.

Hoping that helps!

Thanks,

Tanya

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm a bit confused (my fault, I'm sure).

>

> Is Devi's replacing House of Tippler, or is it

> going to be a separate restaurant within House of

> Tippler, or is it going to provide food for House

> of Tippler?

>

> Sorry to be dim :(

• 2 weeks later...
Went to the taster evening for Devi?s on Thursday night and just wanted to say how fantastic everything was! Particularly enjoyed the labneh and the potatoes, both exceptionally delicious. Can?t wait for the full opening!