VP removals

lawrencedona

Hi

Just wanted to leave some feedback on this removals company.

I would HIGHLY recommend VP removals, I have now use them twice once a local move in East Dulwhich and this weekend when we moved from East Dulwhich to Liverpool- surely a great example of no job too big or small.

This is a highly professional, efficient, friendly and good value company.

If you are moving house look no further: http://www.vpremovals.co.uk/removals-dulwich/

Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...

I've also just used VP removals and would highly recommend them.

They were efficient and capable and made the move as smooth as possible.

Plus the price was very reasonable for the amount of effort made. No task was too much for them

Thank you Peter and Danny.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for vp removals - they made what could have been a very stressful day moving with 2 under 2 a very easy experience. We didn?t pack a thing and VP removals did all the packing and moving over a weekend. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

• 1 month later...
Our big thanks to Peter and Danny for the superb removal service they gave on 30th June 2019. The speedy move from one side of the borough to the other went without a hitch and in the most helpful and efficient manner. Top marks! Thank you. We highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to add to the recommendations for VP Removals. Peter and Danny packed and moved me from Crystal Palace to East Dulwich last week, and were professional, friendly and super-efficient. They made the whole process completely stress-free - especially by getting my large sofa into a very tight spot with ease! Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Through the recommendations on the forum we used recently VP Removals to move our furniture from the flat we were moving out of to storage. Peter was great packing away 3 beds for us, as well as packing up our breakable kitchen ware so that it was well protected. They were great at fitting our stuff into storage and even helped us save some money on the storage by recommending we could get a smaller space, which still easily fit our belongings. We will be using them again to move our furniture from the storage to our new home, in the new year.

• 5 months later...
Hi VP did small job moving a wardrobe upstairs for us. It involved some unexpected dismantling and reassembling and Peter and colleague did it all smoothly within the time allotted. Booking VP was easy and the guys turned up on time. I thoroughly recommend VP removals.

I can?t recommend VP removals (Peter and Lucas) highly enough. We used them today for the third time for a move. They?re incredibly hard working, competent and work comprehensively and fast. The cost was also much MUCH cheaper than our quote from one of the very well know Large removal companies for work that - having used both in the past - is superior. They?re a real find.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We just used VP yesterday for removals from our old flat to new house and they were excellent! Really lovely hard working guys, nothing was too much trouble for them and they made moving stress free for us. We contacted Peter who gave us a competitive quote which included waiting time which we were grateful of as there was a delay in getting the keys. Thanks so much Peter and Lucas! Peter?s email address is [email protected]

• 1 month later...

We used VP Removals earlier this month after finding recommendations on here and I am so glad we did! I can?t fault Peter, Lukas and team. They did an incredible job of packing, dismantling, moving and reassembling. No request was too tricky - they were professional, positive and went the extra mile for us when we asked them to move the kids? climbing frame. They made our move so easy, were very competitively priced compared to a bigger removal company, and I?d use them again in a flash (though hoping I won?t need to for a while!). They even returned to collect our boxes the following week as it was a local move.

http://www.vpremovals.co.uk/

Call Peter on 07427 271980

• 4 months later...
Another vote for VP removals. We?ve recently moved out of London and the guys were very helpful, easy, punctual, friendly and professional. No request was a problem for them. I packed everything myself, but if I?d known how efficient they are I?d go for full packing service. Competitively priced as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I?ve used VP removals many times and always been extremely happy with them. They have done full house removals for me, and recently a small job dismantling and moving some furniture into storage. As always, the guys were prompt, efficient and friendly. I will continue to use VP in the future and highly recommend them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Peter and co moved us yesterday and although I was dreading it they made the whole process as painless as possible. Friendly, thorough, efficient and totally unflappable. I would highly recommend them and will certainly use them for my next move.

• 2 months later...
I highly recommend VP Removals too! They helped us with our house move this week and also helped us to move 4 years ago. I?ve recommended them to everyone I know! We seem to have accumulated a lot of stuff, and they took it all within their stride - including an annoying, tight staircase at the other end! The team seem totally calm and really helped to reduce my stress levels. Absolutely no damage to our possessions or either house. I can?t recommend them highly enough.