Decorator recommendation - Ray Murray

ellen

Another recommendation for Ray Murray.

Ray is coming to the end of a big spring clean/interior redecorate in my house - 5 rooms and the landings, stairs and hallway from the loft extension down to the front door. He's hardworking, easy to have around, trustworthy and has arrived bang on time every morning. What more could you ask for?

I know he has availability from the last week in May. If you want to snap him up, I'd do so promptly!

You can reach him on 07927 239023

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to recommend Ray Murray to anyone looking for a painter/decorator.

Ray decorated out 4 bed house last month and we were very pleased with the work, reasonably priced and all done to a very high standard!

He was very professional, trustworthy and friendly and was a joy to have round the house.

We even went away for a weeks holiday and left him to it.

We will definitely use him again

his number is 07927239023

• 2 weeks later...

ellen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another recommendation for Ray Murray.

> Ray is coming to the end of a big spring

> clean/interior redecorate in my house - 5 rooms

> and the landings, stairs and hallway from the loft

> extension down to the front door. He's

> hardworking, easy to have around, trustworthy and

> has arrived bang on time every morning. What more

> could you ask for?

> I know he has availability from the last week in

> May. If you want to snap him up, I'd do so

> promptly!

> You can reach him on 07927 239023

Thanks for the recommendation Ellen. I called Ray just in time and booked him at the end of May! Ray painted my whole 1 bed flat brilliantly. He is very polite and totally professional and reliable - and I also was happy to give him a key to let himself in. He gave me advice about how to do the redecoration and even about which lightbulbs to replace to get a better look. He is incredibly clean and tidy and even cleaned the windows which finished it off beautifully.

I highly recommend Ray and his number is 07927239023.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
We found Ray using the EDF and I have to say this is the best example of the forum doing what it should. Ray is honest, hard working, very likeable and did a fantastic job on the outside of our double fronted house in East Dulwich. He also got on with us, the kids, grandparents and cats. Probably one of the best tradesmen I've come across. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Happy to speak to anyone who wants further comfort that this is an honest review! His mobile is 07927239023. Hugh

• 1 month later...
We used Ray in early Nov to decorate the outside of our house in East Dulwich and I left him glowing reviews at the time. Unfortunately for us a week after Ray finished we had a break in where they kicked through our front and internal doors. We had to get the doors rebuilt and Ray very kindly found the time to come back and redecorate pre Xmas in what would have been his time off. We're looking forward to having Ray back in early spring to do further work. I would highly recommend him. His mobile is 07927239023. Happy to provide further feedback if needed. Hugh

ellen Wrote:

> Another recommendation for Ray Murray.

> Ray is coming to the end of a big spring

> clean/interior redecorate in my house - 5 rooms

> and the landings, stairs and hallway from the loft

> extension down to the front door. He's

> hardworking, easy to have around, trustworthy and

> has arrived bang on time every morning. What more

> could you ask for?

> I know he has availability from the last week in

> May. If you want to snap him up, I'd do so

> promptly!

> You can reach him on 07927 239023

I would also endorse R who was able to paint a room in a day and a half, was available straight away and was tidy, in time and genial. He is available now as some postponements.

• 4 weeks later...
Another glowing review for Ray Murray! He had some last minute availability and painted our bedroom in a day and a half. He is punctual, very clean and tidy, and easy to have around. We will definitely use him again for future projects. He currently has some availability due to other jobs being postponed. His mobile is 07927239023.

• 1 month later...

Ray Murray has just finished painting in my house. He takes a lot of pride in his work, and is very good at it. I will definitely be asking him back when I?m ready to do the next rooms on my list!

Also, good communication right from arranging to quote, through to scheduling dates and keeping in touch during the job. One of the things I like is that Ray only quotes for work that he will do himself. (I had invited a quote from another company recommended on this site, but they couldn?t tell me who would actually do the work. I made the right decision taking up Ray?s quote instead.)

Ray mentioned to me that his next job has just been delayed. That could be good news for you if you?re looking for a reliable decorator who is actually available to work soon.

His number is still 07927 239023

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation here for Ray. He did a brilliant job for us redecorating our front and back reception rooms, stuck exactly to the time he quoted for and was a genuine pleasure to have in the house, including being great with my two toddlers. He has availability currently so if you're looking for a reliable decorator who will do a good job then I recommend you get in touch. 07927 239023

• 1 month later...

peckham_ryu Wrote:

>

> I will definitely be asking him back

> when I?m ready to do the next rooms on my list!

> ...

> His number is still 07927 239023

I did exactly that, and again I?m really pleased with the work. I know Ray is available again right now by the way

• 3 weeks later...
Really happy to recommend Ray. He painted my hallway and two ceilings. Great, clean work, prompt and reliable and great value for money. I know Ray has availability now and is keen to book in some jobs. His number is 07927 239023.

• 8 months later...
I thoroughly recommend Ray. I had him redecorate most of my house last summer (2 receptions, bedroom and hallway). I was working from home the whole time and he was a joy to have around. Very personable, great with my two cats who adored him and always on time. He carried out painting and wallpapering, was extremely tidy and has done an excellent job. The house looks transformed. His quote was accurate and good value. He has some availability coming up so definitely book him in while you can ? I know he gets very busy. I?ll definitely use him again.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Ray.

Ray is finishing up the redecoration of my flat and his next job has just been postponed so he has some availability, if you want to snap him up. We have been blown away by his attention to detail. He takes so much pride in his work and we couldn't have wished for a better outcome. It's been such a pleasure having him around and he's completely trustworthy. Incredibly good value too, with pricing by the room. I wouldn't go to anyone else now after my experience with Ray.

You can reach him on 07927 239023

• 2 months later...

And another recommendation for Ray Murray!

I heard about Ray through the Forum and got him in last summer to decorate our back reception room which had been painted a very dark midnight blue so not an easy task. He did a fantastic job and we got him in again this Spring to paint our hallway, stairs and landing. The quality of his work is superb and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Ray is a gem - he's reliable, hard working, trustworthy and a really nice bloke. We were working at home with 3 kids home schooling both times he's done work for us and it was a pleasure to have him around. And our dog would leave us for him tomorrow given the chance!

You can reach him on 07927 239023. His next job has been postponed so grab him while you can!

• 5 months later...
Ray has just finished decorating a bedroom for us. I?m so pleased with the result. He stripped the old wallpaper and replaced with lining paper and painted to a very high standard. Ray is an extremely tidy worker and very straightforward to deal with. I hope to use him again in the future.

• 1 month later...
Ray has just finished a job for us in Camberwell painting 2 bedrooms. This is the second time he?s done work for us. He?s efficient and good at his job as well as being easy to work with. He is good at timekeeping and works in a neat and tidy way, very smooth - thanks Ray! Posting here as he has availability towards the middle of the month. Thoroughly recommend him and his work. His number is 07927 239023

• 11 months later...

And another glowing recommendation for Ray! I recently had my kitchen extended/refurbed and Ray came to paint after it was finished (I wanted him back as he'd done a brilliant job for me before) The kitchen walls were in a pretty shocking state and building work had made a mess of a good few things but Ray took the time to prep everything so beautifully before painting commenced (as he says, prep is the most important part to get a good finish) that you'd never know.

I genuinely could not be happier with the end result - Ray is a perfectionist and it shows in his work which is spot on. I have had a lot of admiring comments and people asking for his number. Aside from his brilliant work Ray is totally reliable, prompt (arrived on the dot of 8am every day!), a great communicator, and a general pleasure to have around. If you have cats Ray will be very happy as he loves them and will even bring them treats! He's about to do a job for my friend (on my recommendation) but I think does have some availability v soon. Honestly, you won't regret using Ray - He's on 07927 239023

• 2 weeks later...
Ray has just finished decorating my bedroom. I contacted him after seeing his immaculate work at a friends house and hearing her glowing recommendation! He is an absolute superstar. What a lovely guy and takes real pride in his work. Meticulous, clean and tidy. I am thrilled with his work and he even took the time to clean my windows! He has availability from 13 Feb 2023 onwards 07927 239023. Highly recommend.

• 2 months later...

Ray recently completed redecoration of two bathrooms for us, and we’d highly recommend him.  He was quick to respond and easy to communicate with, his work was fantastic, incredibly tidy, and a pleasure to have around.  We’ll be back in touch for our next project!