Gardner needed to tidy courtyard

Hi,

We have a small courtyard garden in Forest Hill, which WAS lovely until one of the neighbours cut down some ivy, and now foxes keep coming in, spraying all over the place (and worse). They have trashed it, ruined the flowers. We need someone to clean the place up (weed, pressure wash), add trellis to rear fence, replant (only small areas of raised planters and pots).Probably 2-3 days? work. Please PM if interested. I will be away next 10 days but would like to get this job done end May or first week June. Thanks

I would like to recommend Joe to help. He has transformed my garden this weekend, has jet-washed my patio and has fixed anything broken. He is very pleasant to be around and reasonably priced. Everything was to a high standard and I am super pleased.

Handyman Joe - 07833 054040

Hi If you are still looking we are a small gardening company in Dulwich and are available for all of this sort of work. I did post a message yesterday but something seems to have happened to my account and all the posts have disappeared.

If you'd like us to come round and have a look please get in touch

Alyson

Mayflower Gardens 07811142388