Garden help

Rochelle,

In reply to your post.

I have a small Gardening business based in Peckham and have carried out various jobs around the local area and East Dulwich.

I have all my own tools and have access to a Trade Nursery for all plants,shrubs,etc.

I would be more than happy to pop round to have a look at the Garden and work out a programme with you.A fortnightly basis would be workable.I charge out at ?15 per hour.

Please feel free to contact me and we can arrange a suitably convenient appointment.

Kind regards

Dougie Brace

Landline:0203-556-2418

Mobile:07487-569306

Hi Dougie

thanks for response. Do you have any references? I should have mentioned that. This is my first post to the EDF, so I'm not very good. I have been so disappointed by 2 potential "gardeners" this weekend (one didn't even show up for a meeting today after putting a flier through the door). I do want some experience and plant knowledge. I'm not sure a gardening business doing various jobs says that? I don't want to waste your time or mine. Hope that's okay. If there's someone in the Bellenden Road/Lyndhurst Way area I can speak to, I would appreciate that.

best wishes

Rochelle Stevens

• 5 months later...