Pet Sitters To Join Our Team...

We are looking to recruit a new member for our fast growing professional team!!

Here at Mortram's Moggies we take pride in selecting the very best people to work with,We provide a premium service so the requirements and expectations we have for our pet-sitters are exceptionally high asour clients expect high quality care for their pets.

There are a lot of benefits to becoming a pet-sitter, being able to work and build relationships with a range of clients and their pets is extremely rewarding. All we ask is that you commit to our professional standards and we will work hard to give you bookings.

You will need to be.....

*An experienced pet owner, professional animal carer or veterinary nurse.

*Be able to work at least 40 weeks a year and accept 80% of the jobs we offer.

*You should be required to work over Easter, Summer Holidays, Bank Holidays, Half Term, Christmas, New Year, weekends and

evenings.

*Flexibility is important as you will need to be able to commit to a range of times depending on the service.

*You must be a morning person, as staff members start as early as 6am on busy days.

*Be client orientated and capable of building lasting relationships with people of all backgrounds.

*Be a supportive and engaged member of the Mortram's Moggies team.

*You will need to demonstrate an expert degree of aptitude in animal services.

*You must have an understanding of cat behaviour and the ability to detect changes in demeanour or changes in feeding

habits.

*Have a high degree of fitness and be capable of undertaking all the services we offer.

*Have a criminal records disclosure and a clean criminal record.

*Be fluent in spoken and written English.

*You will have access to email and be capable of responding to our messages and phone calls quickly.

*You MUST have a valid driving license and MUST have your own Car due to the multiple locations a pet carer has to visit

within a planned route and time scale, its not something that can be done using public transport.

*The hours of work are between 6/7am - 11.30am and 4pm - 8pm Monday to Sunday Please note the hours are not guaranteed and

could be reduced during the quieter periods.

The position is self employed so you would be responsible for your tax and national insurance.

So, if you think you?ve got what it takes to join us at Mortrams Moggies please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you'd be a great addition to our team and we?ll be in touch.

Job Type: Part-time