Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageRecommendation for Berdec Decorators
Posted by lstickler 24 May, 2019 09:55

Dave and his team recently completed renovation of the exterior of our house in Brockley.

I can't recommend them highly enough. Dave was quick to quote, always available to answer questions and his team were thorough and clean.

Very happy with the result.

Dave Franklin (Berdec Decorators) - Tel: 07956 688622

messageRe: Recommendation for Berdec Decorators
Posted by woodyhamster 17 June, 2019 18:33

I've used Dave and his team repeatedly over the last few years. He's now thoroughly painted the inside and outside of our house - great prices, great team of painters and honest and reliable. We had a few occasions where jobs turned or to be more involved or costly than planned or quoted. Dave talked it through with me, worked it out and found ways to stick to the quote. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dave Franklin and his painters +44 7956 688622

Posted by Michh 26 July, 2019 13:31

I also have used Dave and his team on four different occasions now.
The latest job was to freshen up some Bedroom Furniture in a different colour
They are now revitalised.Dave offers a good price for the jobs
And always a pleasure to do business with him.

Posted by charegan 23 October, 2019 10:37

Hi! I wanted to recommend Dave and his team - I used them for a job a few weeks ago and brought them back the next week to do another job as I was so impressed. Great pricing too!

Posted by berdec 25 October, 2019 13:53

Thanks for the recommendation,

Posted by Don McD 25 November, 2019 20:09

We are also very happy to recommend Dave Franklin/Berdec Decorators and his team (Tom and Paul).

We asked them to redecorate throughout our flat in Tulse Hill before putting it on the market. Two weeks later and it was looking pristine for the photographer.

We also had our little girl running around the place while the job was ongoing, and they were most considerate and accommodating of her.

Thanks guys!

Posted by nick.peckham 30 November, 2019 17:46

Only just got around to this review!

Yes, I am also happy to recommend Berdec Decorators.

I had some painting and kitchen shelves to sort out - it took us a couple of goes to workout how to make the best of the Ikea shelves I had, that were a bit too big for the space available, (I get the impression that pretty much every craftsman hates Ikea stuff!), but we got there.

I plan on using them again shortly.

Posted by J Shelley January 20, 05:38PM

I would like to second these recommendations for Dave and the Berdec team. We used them to redecorate most of our house and new loft conversion last year and they were absolutely brilliant. First class job, very friendly team and they respond quickly to quote requests etc. Dave moved heaven and earth to complete our job in a tight time frame, and even during the Christmas period. The finished job was great. Iíve used them again for small jobs since and will do so again in the future. Itís also worth noting that Dave has an amazing black book of contacts for pretty much any other home-based job you could need. I canít recommend them highly enough!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum