Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommendation for Berdec Decorators
Posted by lstickler May 24, 09:55AM

Dave and his team recently completed renovation of the exterior of our house in Brockley.

I can't recommend them highly enough. Dave was quick to quote, always available to answer questions and his team were thorough and clean.

Very happy with the result.

Dave Franklin (Berdec Decorators) - Tel: 07956 688622

messageRe: Recommendation for Berdec Decorators
Posted by woodyhamster June 17, 06:33PM

I've used Dave and his team repeatedly over the last few years. He's now thoroughly painted the inside and outside of our house - great prices, great team of painters and honest and reliable. We had a few occasions where jobs turned or to be more involved or costly than planned or quoted. Dave talked it through with me, worked it out and found ways to stick to the quote. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dave Franklin and his painters +44 7956 688622

Posted by Michh July 26, 01:31PM

I also have used Dave and his team on four different occasions now.
The latest job was to freshen up some Bedroom Furniture in a different colour
They are now revitalised.Dave offers a good price for the jobs
And always a pleasure to do business with him.

Posted by charegan October 23, 10:37AM

Hi! I wanted to recommend Dave and his team - I used them for a job a few weeks ago and brought them back the next week to do another job as I was so impressed. Great pricing too!

Posted by berdec October 25, 01:53PM

Thanks for the recommendation,

Posted by Don McD November 25, 08:09PM

We are also very happy to recommend Dave Franklin/Berdec Decorators and his team (Tom and Paul).

We asked them to redecorate throughout our flat in Tulse Hill before putting it on the market. Two weeks later and it was looking pristine for the photographer.

We also had our little girl running around the place while the job was ongoing, and they were most considerate and accommodating of her.

Thanks guys!

Posted by nick.peckham November 30, 05:46PM

Only just got around to this review!

Yes, I am also happy to recommend Berdec Decorators.

I had some painting and kitchen shelves to sort out - it took us a couple of goes to workout how to make the best of the Ikea shelves I had, that were a bit too big for the space available, (I get the impression that pretty much every craftsman hates Ikea stuff!), but we got there.

I plan on using them again shortly.

Posted by northernexile December 03, 10:08AM

Bargepole, Don't. Touch. A. With.

Create your own sentence.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum