Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk

Pippa's Guardians

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageComputerised version of logo for online slime shop required
Posted by HamletHarrier May 26, 01:01PM

My daughter loves making slime and would like to set up an online shop. She has thought of her 'company' name and has drawn out a logo on paper.

We would like somebody to convert this design into a computerised version so that she can use it on her site and packaging. It would feature bubble-style text and would be in a Japanese cartoon-style (not Manga)in pastel colours with shading.

Is there anyone out there who would be able to help her please for a small, one-off fee? It might suit a design student. Ideally she/ we would meet up with you to talk it through.

Thanks - Please send a PM if you are interested.

messageRe: Computerised version of logo for online slime shop required
Posted by HamletHarrier June 01, 04:25PM

We are still looking for someone to assist with this - if you know anyone who could help please let us know - thank you.

messageRe: Computerised version of logo for online slime shop requiredattachment
Posted by barbara01 June 12, 02:10PM

Hi

I have sent you a PM in reply - with my number to call Tisha. I have attached an example it is my picture with text and good advice.

Trisha

Attachments: 2. good habits.png (248KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum