Social Media/Youtube Channel Expert needed

I am a local artist looking to learn how to run social media/ youtube channel etc ( Youtube especially - how to manage/operate)

Please send a private message with some online reference/CV background - payment for the right person

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hey good luck in your starting, this is a very brave step to take in your life. Just don't hesitate to ask for help from people above, because many people try on their own forces and fail. Like my old friend who has started his social media content and had intention to do it alone, but he was just stuck at 400 subscribers, even tho he was doing pretty beautiful content, like nature filming and landscapes images. Seeing his effort made me feel uncomfy and I searched for ways to help him. I thought he needs a boost with subscribers, and I found a perfect solution for him, this domain https://www.subscribers.video that provide REAL subscribers ! His account went from 450 subs to 1000 in just a week and now hes around 3000 naturally growing his subs and being very happy ! feel free to use it :)