Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.clintonmckenzie.com

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommending my lovely cleaner
Posted by alexablue22 June 05, 10:14AM

Hi all, If you are looking for a cleaner, I can highly recommend Beverly who has been cleaning my home. She is thorough, reliable, no job too small ( she helped me fix a curtain rail, dangerously dangling.. with me wobbling up a ladder )As well as the usual house cleaning, she offered to clean my oven and fridge. She is a real miracle worker!She says she cleans my home as though it were her own. I thoroughly recommend Beverley on 07956 925 119. You'll be lucky to have her. Alexa.

messageRe: Recommending my lovely cleaner
Posted by corinnewroxton June 12, 06:01PM

Hi Alexa,

For how long has Beverly been cleaning for you? Can you give me a bit more detail as a reference?

Many thanks!

Corinne

messageRe: Recommending my lovely cleaner
Posted by sillywoman June 13, 08:13PM

I contacted Beverly and had a text conversation. All went well, and she was agreeable to the 2.5hrs a week I was asking for, until I asked for references then she closed me down very suddenly stating that her minimum clean was 3hourly and she couldn't meet me. Disappointing and frustrating.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum